Werewolf by Night's Bloodstone necklace

Here’s some screenshots in case the video doesn’t work for some
634D409D-E176-47D4-92FC-80C16461EAF3.png0FE926FC-AFE3-4B33-988E-695A6FF62E5B.png8326F9B3-8C41-4941-9C60-F26793312B60.png1C942835-AF33-478C-B103-09D958CF07B1.pngC5BD635E-9A31-4D8A-A81E-9D00491DDF99.png534D61C9-0BBA-47BE-B5D0-15FE65ACBA3A.png

It’s been awhile since last post… anybody got any new pic etc? I finished my secret Santa gifts so now it’s back to this project. Hopefully someone got better intel…

It’s been awhile since last post… anybody got any new pic etc? I finished my secret Santa gifts so now it’s back to this project. Hopefully someone got better intel…
Nothing unfortunately. I’m still always checking and trying to ask connections to see if they’ll ever post official images of it etc but no luck. It’s kind of frustrating because any other new marvel weapon would be all over the place.

Heh, I've been itching to post in this thread, but I didn't want to ruin bondoking's Secret Santa surprise :) I made him a very rough replica of a Bloodstone. Obviously mine isn't quite screen accurate, but I found a few things during research for it I thought I'd share.

IMG_6473.jpg

The chain appears to be this RCH Hardware CH-BR47-W Brass Chandelier Chain, which oddly seemed to be cheaper through Walmart than their direct site.

And I cast the stone with these prefab silicone gemstone molds using an epoxy resin and some resin dye with the intial intention of embedding lights and carving/polishing the stone (ran out of time - my pics are just lit from behind with fairy lights).

51OJJLKF3TS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I had just been looking for something approximately the same size and shape, but looking at the finished gem, I think I MAY have accidentally stumbled on what they used as the base for the actual prop, as the outline of the stone is very similar. I'm going to eventually make one for myself, so we'll see how close I can Dremel the stone to match.

IMG_6461.jpg
266041ea-30ce-425f-b2b6-9a4a74da995b-jpeg.jpg

Also, I didn't get to add the charms and religious medals to the chain, but the vial appears to be some sort of cremation urn necklace pendant. Haven't tracked down one with the leaf design, but plenty out there similar that could maybe be adapted or serve as a placeholder.

H4ee04e4ba9b9473198b3b1336e7649dbn.jpg
1c942835-af33-478c-b103-09d958cf07b1-png.png

Anyway, just wanted to share, as I was a big fan of the Marvel special and was also hoping for a run of it from Marvel/Disney!

Last edited:
Heh, I've been itching to post in this thread, but I didn't want to ruin bondoking's Secret Santa surprise :) I made him a very rough replica of a Bloodstone. Obviously mine isn't quite screen accurate, but I found a few things during research for it I thought I'd share.

View attachment 1652243

The chain appears to be this RCH Hardware CH-BR47-W Brass Chandelier Chain, which oddly seemed to be cheaper through Walmart than their direct site.

And I cast the stone with these prefab silicone gemstone molds using an epoxy resin and some resin dye with the intial intention of embedding lights and carving/polishing the stone (ran out of time - my pics are just lit from behind with fairy lights).

View attachment 1652245

I had just been looking for something approximately the same size and shape, but looking at the finished gem, I think I MAY have accidentally stumbled on what they used as the base for the actual prop, as the outline of the stone is very similar. I'm going to eventually make one for myself, so we'll see how close I can Dremel the stone to match.

View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652246

Also, I didn't get to add the charms and religious medals to the chain, but the vial appears to be some sort of cremation urn necklace pendant. Haven't tracked down one with the leaf design, but plenty out there similar that could maybe be adapted or serve as a placeholder.

View attachment 1652319

Anyway, just wanted to share, as I was a big fan of the Marvel special and was also hoping for a run of it from Marvel/Disney!
Thats killer

View attachment 1652243

View attachment 1652245

View attachment 1652244View attachment 1652246

View attachment 1652319View attachment 1654517

Amazing! I’m so glad there’s a bunch of us who are inspired by the bloodstone. Wonderful work!

Sad that nothing official was ever released for this piece still :(
I agree. I would have thought by now there would have been something, really anything but sadly no. I naively continue to hope that as the upcoming Halloween season approaches perhaps we will hear more as the Manthing, Bloodstone and Man-Wolf did end up being rather popular. But who really knows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back