Welcome To RPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvo

Hey :) just signed up this second!! Iv heard alot of great things about the RPF so wanted to see for myself.. Iv been collecting props on and off now since last september so im very new to the hobby, nothing too expensive as of yet but looking forward to some expensive purchases when I find a tree that grows money.

Welcome aboard!

Don't be afraid to post up pictures of some of the items in your collection, we'd all love to see them :thumbsup

A lot of us have links to our collections in our signatures if they're listed anywhere online, so take a look at some of the fantastic collections some of the members here have when you get the chance.
My site can be accessed by clicking the banner in my signature and navigated using the categories at the right hand side

By the way I'm working on one of those trees myself :lol

Welcome aboard!

Don't be afraid to post up pictures of some of the items in your collection, we'd all love to see them :thumbsup

A lot of us have links to our collections in our signatures if they're listed anywhere online, so take a look at some of the fantastic collections some of the members here have when you get the chance.
My site can be accessed by clicking the banner in my signature and navigated using the categories at the right hand side

By the way I'm working on one of those trees myself :lol

the tree does sound rather awesome we should enter some business partnership to make it happen haha !! and thanks I will do I dont really have anything special in my collection as of yet but il work on it ! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back