Weapons from CLUE (1985)

probablyjarrett

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So the only piece I'm missing from my Clue weapons set is the revolver. I know it is a Harrington and Richardson model 733. Does anyone know of a place where I could get a replica or a decommissioned unable to fire real one. Or is there maybe a website with 3D printing files? Cheers!

120075184_10224387850029590_6240409059927867300_n.jpg
revolver (1).jpg
revolver (2).jpg
revolver (3).jpg
revolver (4).jpg

That one would likely have to be 3d modeled, I've never seen replicas or even blueguns.

How functional are you looking for? Just a static piece, or a fully articulated piece, or somewhere in the middle?

I'd like to know as well!

Hello, Funky!

Somewhere on my HD, I made a model for a relatively static version of the revolver. I hesitated to post it to my free STL thread because it is a firearm replica.

Do you think it would be okay to post it?

I love these props so much! This is one of my favorite movies from when I was younger. I will likely try working on printing the STL as my first prop for this film, I'll be sure to post any completed pieces, cheers!

I love these props so much! This is one of my favorite movies from when I was younger. I will likely try working on printing the STL as my first prop for this film, I'll be sure to post any completed pieces, cheers!

Yes, this is the missing piece to people's collection. It is mostly static, and that is why I finally decided to post it, as the trigger does not function, and therefore cannot be mistaken for a real gun if you're holding it. I am looking forward to printing it myself, with the grips from eBay.

Yes, this is the missing piece to people's collection. It is mostly static, and that is why I finally decided to post it, as the trigger does not function, and therefore cannot be mistaken for a real gun if you're holding it. I am looking forward to printing it myself, with the grips from eBay.
What are suitable or the proper grips to add?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back