We have completed over 20 replica props from the Haunted Mansion Ride

TheImagineEars

My daughter and I started a blog, The Imagine Ears, because she wants to be an Imagineer. Each year we host a Halloween party for the neighborhood kids themed around the Haunted Mansion. We have completed over 20 replica pieces from the ride. Some are static pieces, some light up, and some use projects. They are all designed with a DIY crafter in mind and we have instructions on how to make each piece with detailed step by step instructions. Each piece averages around $40 in cost and are usually made from stryofoam for ease of movement, storage, and cost.

Rather than post 30 images I thought I would post one large image with many of them. If you are interested you can click over to our blog https://imagineears.blog/ to see more pieces, photos, wips, and maybe follow it for updates and new projects.

hauntedmansion-allinone.png

Thanks and Happy Halloween

I am reaaaaaally digging Hatbox, and Leota looks pretty cool too. I'll have to check the blog to look for bigger pics of those two.

Love this. Love the father / daughter element.

My baby girl is 16 now. Can't get her on my shoulders as easily as when my avatar pic was taken...

My daughter and I started a blog, The Imagine Ears, because she wants to be an Imagineer. Each year we host a Halloween party for the neighborhood kids themed around the Haunted Mansion. We have completed over 20 replica pieces from the ride. Some are static pieces, some light up, and some use projects. They are all designed with a DIY crafter in mind and we have instructions on how to make each piece with detailed step by step instructions. Each piece averages around $40 in cost and are usually made from stryofoam for ease of movement, storage, and cost.

Rather than post 30 images I thought I would post one large image with many of them. If you are interested you can click over to our blog The Imagine Ears to see more pieces, photos, wips, and maybe follow it for updates and new projects.

View attachment 856753

Thanks and Happy Halloween

Hi, great work on the props. I have just been over to your website and it's great to see you sharing this passion with your daughter. I have a 13 years old daughter and I love making cosplay outfits with her. I also share your love for Disney and Imagineer was my ideal career choice as a child. Well done!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back