Limited Run Watchmen costume components with original production lineage

The 48th Ronin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Several years ago I put together a limited number of sets of these two small (but somewhat iconic) costume components from Watchmen. They were re-created from castings out of the original production molds that I hung onto after my time working on the film in 2007.

The crescent "Owl-rang" is from Nite Owl's utility belt (I created the master pattern of the belt for the film). All but one of the original belts were cast in flexible urethane - there was a hard resin version of the belt plus an additional two copies of the crescent. One of the hard resin crescents was used in a scene where Rorschach picks it up off of a workbench in the Owl Lair.

These replicas are also cast in hard resin, and are hand finished & painted with some light weathering, very much like the original belts were.

The skull pendant is the zipper pull from Silk Spectre's costume. The pattern was sculpted by Mark Maitre, and the originals were cast in resin, which were then electroplated.

My replicas are solid cast metal, made with a low-temp tin/bismuth alloy (almost, but not quite pewter). They are also hand finished and polished, with a dark patina in the recesses.

I am only offering these pieces as finished framed sets - a crescent and a skull. I set the edition size at 12 sets (in reference to the Doomsday Clock). Six sets have gone to a few close friends and a couple industry associates over the years, and I've kept one set for myself, so I have 5 sets available.

Included is a COA.

Price includes shipping within the US. International buyers must pay for shipping - send PM for shipping quote. $200

My PayPal address is under timothy_arp@att.net if you want to go ahead and purchase.

Watchmen01.jpg

Watchmen02.jpg

Watchmen03.jpg

1. RhinoActual - SHIPPED
2. Max Jenius - SHIPPED

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back