Watch ARCHER on FX. The best animated adult show on TV

Not enough Pam love in this thread.
pam-back-tattoo.jpg

On Facebook, it appears Pam's account was hacked and her private pictures posted. All I can say is this: once seen, it cannot be unseen.

I've tried watching this from episode 1 a couple of times, and can't get into the crappy flash animation.

But now I've read this thread, and thought, "maybe one more try... lets at least watch the youtube clip of the next season.... maybe it's gotten better with the animation? I do love Bob's Burgers"

Oh well.

I had a hard time getting into it the first time I watched it from the beginning too. It really gets good once the secondary characters become established. Skip ahead a few eps, or just put them on in the background while you work on a model or prop, it'll grow on you.

Actually, the crossover with Bob's Burgers is what got us into that show too!

So he's the one who hacked into Pam's Facebook account and shared her pics! Only he would have that technology. The Arson Simulator is a bit challenging. Also, you should check out that Insurance.zip file.

Also, any idea what this is? It's displayed after you win the game: ?? PIG 101 ??

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah!! I love this show. Crude enough for the 13 yo in me yet subtle enough for the 47 yo self...

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back