Watch ARCHER on FX. The best animated adult show on TV

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NormanF

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not enough Pam love in this thread.
pam-back-tattoo.jpg

CB2001

Master Member
On Facebook, it appears Pam's account was hacked and her private pictures posted. All I can say is this: once seen, it cannot be unseen.

Victor3

I've tried watching this from episode 1 a couple of times, and can't get into the crappy flash animation.

But now I've read this thread, and thought, "maybe one more try... lets at least watch the youtube clip of the next season.... maybe it's gotten better with the animation? I do love Bob's Burgers"

Oh well.

I had a hard time getting into it the first time I watched it from the beginning too. It really gets good once the secondary characters become established. Skip ahead a few eps, or just put them on in the background while you work on a model or prop, it'll grow on you.

Actually, the crossover with Bob's Burgers is what got us into that show too!

CB2001

Master Member
So he's the one who hacked into Pam's Facebook account and shared her pics! Only he would have that technology. The Arson Simulator is a bit challenging. Also, you should check out that Insurance.zip file.

Also, any idea what this is? It's displayed after you win the game: ?? PIG 101 ??

Last edited:

gobler

Sr Member
Oh hell yeah!! I love this show. Crude enough for the 13 yo in me yet subtle enough for the 47 yo self...

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.