Watch ARCHER on FX. The best animated adult show on TV

I have been catching it when I can. Its great.

If your liking this, check out "frisky dingo". Frisky was the show on adult swim from most of the same team that makes archer. Quasi-similar to archer but much more crazy and raw. IMHO from what I have seen so far Frisky is better than archer in the funny/crazy dept.

BOOSH! (and or kakow!)
YouTube - Tribute To Boosh

Gotta admit I don't care for these Flash shows... As if present-day animation already weren't generally so cheap-looking and awful. What really elevates animated TV series is writing and vocal performance. And even that is generally worse than the animation itself!

Can't get into this Archer thing, btw. Haven't there been enough spy spoofs done already?

Also, I've heard the lead actor in so many other animated series... Same style of humor, can hear and recognize the guy from a mile away. He rarely changes his voice for anything and frankly sounds like the next-door neighbor...

Pass from me, but kudos to people who enjoy this stuff.

I'm certainly not such a control freak that I'm going to tell other adults how to spend their time!

I believe the main premise of the show, more so than a spy-spoof is the day-to-day interactions of spies and organisations with everyday workplace situations, like Stirfry-day. Plus, the dialogue is very droll.

Archer: I have to go. But if I find one single dog hair when I get back, I'll rub... sand... in your dead little eyes.
Woodhouse: Very good, sir.
Archer: [pause] I also need you to buy sand.
Woodhouse: Yes, sir.
Archer: I don't know if they grade it, but... coarse.

Love the show.
Episode 5, The Double Deuce was great! We get background on Woodhouse's past and Archer throws an infant to mistakenly kill a WWI veteran. Classic!
The reference to looking for a place to hang one's Sam Browne belt and "Old Choke & Stroke" was frickin' laugh out loud funny. :lol

My dad saw an ad at the theater for season 3 over the weekend and got interested. I figured I'd get him season 1 and 2 and then 3 so he knows what's going on.

Burt Reynolds was in the episode that came on tonight. Pretty freakin' awesome. I wonder if Burt's going to appear in more episodes.

I saw the first season on netflix recently and it was a good time for sure. Here's hoping the second season gets added to streaming in the near future.

vlcsnap-2014-01-13-21h39m56s187.png

I've tried watching this from episode 1 a couple of times, and can't get into the crappy flash animation.

But now I've read this thread, and thought, "maybe one more try... lets at least watch the youtube clip of the next season.... maybe it's gotten better with the animation? I do love Bob's Burgers"

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Oh well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back