Interest Wasp helmet **retro wasp from Ant Man ** From 3D print

TheRocketeer

Master Member
I had to make this to match my Ant Man helmet..looked soo good on the big screen :)

Anyway it will be a multi part helmet with vac formed lenses, resin backed with ceramic.

Price will most likely be $245-260usd for a resin one.. I may offer cold Cast versions too.

This is ready for print.. but I want to gauge some type of interest first.. as usual I need at least 10 people in..not just interested before the helmet gets molded ;)

I will start printing it as soon as one of my printers have a second to spare :) and will keep everyone updated.

Please post interest so I can keep track and contact you when the time comes.

Here are some renders to show her off :)

Persp1.jpg side1.jpg back1.jpg

I'm sorry...I have to ask since I haven't been able to see the film yet. The photos I am looking at look like your AM helmet. The Wasp I knew from the books didn't have a helmet. Is this the Yellowjacket helmet? If so, I'm very likely in...I'm just looking at AM renders unless I'm simply going insane.

I'm sorry...I have to ask since I haven't been able to see the film yet. The photos I am looking at look like your AM helmet. The Wasp I knew from the books didn't have a helmet. Is this the Yellowjacket helmet? If so, I'm very likely in...I'm just looking at AM renders unless I'm simply going insane.

It's not the Yellowjacket helmet.
5-comic-book-movie-theories-that-will-blow-your-mind-527160.jpg

Here's the only picture I can find now, but basically Hank Pym's wife was the original wasp, and wears this helmet in a flashback.

So I am printing pieces of the helmet now..but going through the model to make it a bit more functional..now there is interest and a reason to make it for someone other than me :)

Thanks ;)
Bump for cool project

Sorry must have missed your post..interest listed :)
Expressed interest, however did not get quoted with being on the list. I really do not want to miss out on this one.

On the list :) thanks
Damn Rocketeer your killing me boss!! Throw me on the list please. It looks bad ass!

PMd you.. its the wasp :)

Thanks
It's not the Yellowjacket helmet.
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/im...-theories-that-will-blow-your-mind-527160.jpg
Here's the only picture I can find now, but basically Hank Pym's wife was the original wasp, and wears this helmet in a flashback.

What size head would you be aiming for? Interested for my fiancée , she's just under 22" I believe ;-p

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back