Warlord Predator Suit (Update: Post #67)

Out for Halloween Cosplay Craze!!
predatorani.gif

1003999.jpg

1004008d.jpg

1004011.jpg

1003900z.jpg

1003926x.jpg

1003909e.jpg

1003908i.jpg

1003897g.jpg

1003945.jpg

1003898d.jpg

1004032.jpg

~Mark Celtic

Wow SC! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your new feet is plain sick! Very very sick bro! I don't know how you do it, but it sure works! Well done.

Wow SC! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your new feet is plain sick! Very very sick bro! I don't know how you do it, but it sure works! Well done.
I really had fun! Its so amazing when you suit up as a Predator and everyone is looking at you,
taking a picture with you and most of all they are frightened because of you.. LOL.. Thank you very much :D

So... Im sorry if i keep all of you waiting.. Here's the update for my feet! :D
Well to tell you honestly it was already done before the event Alodia's Fantasy
but due to excitement, I forgot to post the pics.. But here it is! :D

1004226f.jpg

1004223.jpg

Im sorry bout the paint job.. I still havent got an airbrush thats why it turned out like that.. :(
But at least.. The new feet is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to better than this.. http://img706.images...77/1003620d.jpg LOL..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and another one.... AT LAST!
I have the tri-laser shroud on my Biomask!! :D
What I did is just bought some of this Laser Point Ball pen's on a local hobby shop,
Modified it and make a Tri-Laser target for my Warlord Biomask..

Ball-Pen-with-5-in-1-Laser-Pointer-21454913751.gif.jpg

So from this Simple, Old looking Warlord Biomask..

1002984f.jpg

To this UPGRADED, effing cool Warlord Biomask! :)

1004228o.jpg

1004227h.jpg

1004229s.jpg

Hahaha! So fun roaming around an event and pointing the lasers through the people's chest.. Yeah I know those lasers should be pointed to the humans forehead but due to the fact that lasers are dangerous when pointed to someone's eye, I just point them to the people chest.. LOL.. Nevermind.. Its so awesome! To tell you all proudly I am the first ever predator cosplayer/ suiter who has a real tri-laser shroud here in the Philippines because most of them only put some LED Lights! :p

Well, So much for that... Good Day everyone and have a nice Hunt! :)

~Mark Celtic

Cool, liking the laser pen idea, was looking into doing that but wasn't sure it would work. Great stuff my friend. That bio is looking cool too

Looking good though my friend, bambooie posted something that might help with alignment http://www.thehunter...how-celtic-bio/

Hope this helps, great work as always my friend
Thank you very much for the link! It helped a lot haha! Now i can fix this lasers :D
Also thank you for the great compliments, I really appreciate it.. By the way your suit is so awesome too!.. I wish I could have a skin like yours :)

Thank you very much for the link! It helped a lot haha! Now i can fix this lasers :D
Also thank you for the great compliments, I really appreciate it.. By the way your suit is so awesome too!.. I wish I could have a skin like yours :)

Thanks, I appreciate the great compliments too. The skin was made from a rambo body suit and pair of skin coloured leggings that were both painted using blended tones for fabric colours and watered down fabric colours. The dots were done with a permanent marker (thousands of the damn things). The muscles in the legs were cut from upholstery foam. If you like, PM and we can talk about the skin.

Thanks, I appreciate the great compliments too. The skin was made from a rambo body suit and pair of skin coloured leggings that were both painted using blended tones for fabric colours and watered down fabric colours. The dots were done with a permanent marker (thousands of the damn things). The muscles in the legs were cut from upholstery foam. If you like, PM and we can talk about the skin.
My first skin's dots were made with permanent marker too LOL..

Hey guys! Time for another update! :D
As you see in this pic the wristblade is only one like Berserker's.

1004076.jpg.png

So I decided to made them a pair like the
original wristblades from classic but with the design of Berserker's last halloween and took a short video of them..

The mechanism of the wristblades were inspired from MasterAnubis'..
Thanks and I hope you enjoy! :D

nice nice nice!
Actually the mechanism of that blade was from my old wristblade for big red predator LOL..
Since I rarely use my Big Red suit (due to the flaws on it), I just took the mechanism and put it on Warlord's .. :p

This was Big Red's Wristblade before..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back