War for the Planet of the Apes (Post-release)

Re: War of the Planet of the Apes

I'm still curious if they'll eventually tie into the original movie or replace it somehow.

Re: War for the Planet of the Apes

Proper title confirmed. Thread title updated. And Woody Harrelson has now joined the cast.

CPAGRLDU8AEJTcj.png

While I have nothing against Jason Clarke, I'm glad the human characters aren't returning, because Caesar and the apes are the main characters of the films. These movies have really banked on the ape characters, and done a great job of developing them.
I couldn't be more excited for this movie!

I tend to agree, but there are times when he's right for the role. "Zombieland" being the most obvious one. And with all of "2012's" problems, his character was one of the better elements of the film.

I doubt anyone thought much of James Franco being in the first one,and he killed it. Woody is uneven, sure, but if the director can reign in his whole crazy eyes routine, the guy can act.

Andy Serkis: " On set w/ #WarForTheApes contest winner Roxanne! Amazing audition video - wait until you see her on the big screen! "

CYy03pnUAAU3n5F.jpg:large

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back