Wanna do Ultimate Warrior and Macho Man for Halloween

Excellent job brah! You even pulled off the jakked fibras. Bet you had all 3 of the chicks who went to that thing 'mirin. Halloween's gonna be fun for ya!
Lol, I don't know what Fibras are, nor do I know what "'mirin" means. What I can say though is that there were much more than 3 girls there. There were about as many girls as guys there. So the whole "girls aren't nerds" stereotype is a thing of the past.

Hey everyone, another quick update. The place I went to last night had a contest and I won 4th place!! I won 100 dollars!! My buddy who is Macho Man wasn't with me, but he won 100 bucks at his contest as well.

agreed... the ultimate warrior was awesome! I don't know why he gets such a bad rap... he will always be remembered as one of the best performers of the late 80's/early 90's... hogan and warrior stand out as the epitome of wrestling at that time...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back