Walking Dead Rick Jacket

It does look better! Looks like a solid uppgrade.
It’s definitely better than a lot more comfortable and it doesn’t bother me anymore with the shoulder pointing thing. The modifications that I gave them to make regarding the mobility on the arms and not being as tight in the chest. Whenever you expand, your arms is very good and produces the jacket lift by a lot then previously did.

those are the pics they sent me. i asked for the lycra to be a lil longer but it doesn’t look like they did it. i sent them reference pics as well to visualize what i wanted but it’s whatever.
yeah it seems they're not very good at following everything to a tee. I asked them to alter the collar perfectly to rick's #2 jacket, but they ruined it. Now it doesn't even look like any collar design.

Yeah, they switched up their new addition a lot, the suede, a lot less heavy and it’s more smooth.

But as far as my modifications go, the main thing, I really focused on was the mobility of the jacket because the lines on the front of the jacket, the previous one that I have that I modified a lot they were too low to the point where if you expanded your arms, it would make the chest of the jacket really tight and if you raise your arms above to like a position, the jacket would completely lift up to where my bellybutton was.

This jacket, completely solves both of those problems and is really flexible and it kind of just completely negates the pointy shoulder problem
so you have 2 jackets? is the one from page 70-ish the same one from the recent pics? because i’ve been planning on copying that one. unfortunately i don’t have all those mobility modifications so i’m working with the original cut but it seems they’ve improved their design greatly.

so you have 2 jackets? is the one from page 70-ish the same one from the recent pics? because i’ve been planning on copying that one. unfortunately i don’t have all those mobility modifications so i’m working with the original cut but it seems they’ve improved their design greatly.
Yeah so the one I have now is in fact my second jacket that was customized for better mobility and same color stitching.

The problem with my first jacket is while it looked really good and fit well, the stitching for the arms that connect to the chest was too low, which restricted mobility in raising the arms and causing the entire jacket to move up whenever I lifting my arms in a T position.

Overtime this bothered me greatly bcs when I get a jacket I want it to feel like I’m wearing a blanket.

The original cut of the jacket for my first one has 2 major problems that stem from the same place, the shoulders and the arms.

This is because the like I mentioned before the line where the arms connect to the chest are too low, restricting mobility completely and causing extra jacket lift.

And the shoulder stitching where the arms meet the shoulders is too far forward and needs to be pulled back to allow more sleeve to be added which will add more mobility in the upper area and reduce the shoulder spiking whenever you lift your arms.

ok so i finally got my wsl (about 3 days late) and it is not the same jacket they sent me a picture of. however, they did fulfill my request in making the lycra a little longer which is cool. the lycra looks reddish kind of like primes original jacket and it has pointy shoulders. it has yellow stitching too but i can’t really be mad since i ordered the old version of the jacket

ok so i finally got my wsl (about 3 days late) and it is not the same jacket they sent me a picture of. however, they did fulfill my request in making the lycra a little longer which is cool. the lycra looks reddish kind of like primes original jacket and it has pointy shoulders. it has yellow stitching too but i can’t really be mad since i ordered the old version of the jacket
Can you send a photo? and a photo of you wearing the jacket? what size did you take?

yeah, really tight at the pits

Attachments

• 77AF4897-5A38-4550-81D7-CF2748884899.jpeg
    77AF4897-5A38-4550-81D7-CF2748884899.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • FEDC43F1-E1ED-4EFA-A9F2-C9B8756070F4.jpeg
    FEDC43F1-E1ED-4EFA-A9F2-C9B8756070F4.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 99
  • A880716A-7F4F-4918-9E5C-BB24558C8F0F.jpeg
    A880716A-7F4F-4918-9E5C-BB24558C8F0F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Casual wear with the modified WSL

Attachments

• IMG_5632.jpeg
    IMG_5632.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5634.jpeg
    IMG_5634.jpeg
    419.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5635.jpeg
    IMG_5635.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 91
Yes I will no problem , the collar was designed by star cosplay on eBay I gave them pics and instructions
would love to see more photos. when you get around to it, can you do regular standing pose with the zipper halfway up? and also a pic where you raise your arms so we can inspect the way the shoulders behave. would be greatly appreciated

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back