Walking Dead Rick Jacket

cool but his voice is a little weird. i think it’s just because of the high energy and the fast pacing of his speech. idk if they actually got andy to voice him

Been working on a lot of other projects, but though you guys would like to see the revised side panel color as well as the updated rear kidney panel:

ay4B28Q.jpg

Can I see some pictures of your accurate collar please? I've been trying to message your official site to buy a jacket with info on the collar but had no answer. Thanks

I'll post a new image once we get this jacket finished we're currently working on...
Hey Indy just figured I'd ask, but any updates in the measurements taken from the Ugg in this thread like the shoulder curvature and body length? Surprisingly my Large ran a little small over time, considering reordering one with the Ugg XL measurements but with more length to it

Measurements can be customized for each order, so we can talk about this via e-mail once you're ready to go for a bigger jacket.

Does anyone know about suzahdis updates on the side panels on the black edition and also the collar?
We will be launching black edition in 2 variants. One with Black and grey side panels and another one with black suede and brown side panels. I will share more updates soon.

has anyone got any info on any of the new Jackets Rick is seen wearing in The ones who live?
Not sure about his jackets, outside of the Brown CRM one being a modified Carhartt Detroit jacket.

I did however ID his new boots as Georgia Athens Wellington Work Boots. Identifiable details being the horizontal stitch between the instep and vamp as well as the distinguishing notch on the outsole in front of the heel. Also worth noting is the visible boot shaft in his jeans.

G4403_LARGE.jpg
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (5).png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back