IMG20240514201635.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG20240514201639.jpg
    IMG20240514201639.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG20240514201659.jpg
    IMG20240514201659.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 39
Ah thanks. This design looks also very good but my favorite will always be the wings style one. Is this the jacket someone buyed from a auction for i think it was around 15k $? He posted pics of it on site 52 of this thread, name is fav76.

Good to know that, thanks. This would be more a thing to do when i get the UGG jacket. Im not sure that suzahdi would do it right even if you talk to her.
yes it is,, his name is Justin . He actually has a youtube channel where he has a couple videos going over the jacket in detail with close ups and stuff it’s very interesting. I used his video to show suzahdi how i wanted the collar.

As for the eulyn womble thing i understand your perspective. I think it’s just one of those things for me to where if she explained what her process was for achieving certain things on the jacket , it could be communicated to Suzhadi and they could do it too

yes it is,, his name is Justin . He actually has a youtube channel where he has a couple videos going over the jacket in detail with close ups and stuff it’s very interesting. I used his video to show suzahdi how i wanted the collar.

As for the eulyn womble thing i understand your perspective. I think it’s just one of those things for me to where if she explained what her process was for achieving certain things on the jacket , it could be communicated to Suzhadi and they could do it too
I know. I saw his videos. I only want to get sure that this is jacket 3. Yeah but i dont want to pay 150$ for that and than i cant get sure that they do this exactly like she did on the jacket. I would only pay it for doing this on the UGG Jacket. If i ever get my hands on the UGG i will do the wings style collar on the jacket. I think i will also send them the pics from justin or the ones from fangrimes. This collar shapes are easier to do for them.

I know. I saw his videos. I only want to get sure that this is jacket 3. Yeah but i dont want to pay 150$ for that and than i cant get sure that they do this exactly like she did on the jacket. I would only pay it for doing this on the UGG Jacket. If i ever get my hands on the UGG i will do the wings style collar on the jacket. I think i will also send them the pics from justin or the ones from fangrimes. This collar shapes are easier to do for them.
yeah his jacket is #3!

and yeah i get it man. i was just simply offering that to anybody who could afford to do it. I think it’s crazy overpriced personally since i only have like 2 questions that she can answer in the span of 45 seconds total.

yeah his jacket is #3!

and yeah i get it man. i was just simply offering that to anybody who could afford to do it. I think it’s crazy overpriced personally since i only have like 2 questions that she can answer in the span of 45 seconds total.
Yeah i think the same 150$ is really overpriced. What pictures did you send to them? Can you post it here?

oh i sent them atleast 60 pictures lol. Justin was kind enough to work with me on giving me specific pictures at certain angles . It was definitely around 60-70
Thats what I thought. Justin posted so many pics of it in this thread. I will take the time and searching all photos of the collar from him. The photos what you posted 2 or 3 days ago from them were only for the material or? This is not the result of what they do to copy jacket #3 collar shape or?

Edit: I mean this photo

Attachments

• IMG_0507.png
    IMG_0507.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Thats what I thought. Justin posted so many pics of it in this thread. I will take the time and searching all photos of the collar from him. The photos what you posted 2 or 3 days ago from them were only for the material or? This is not the result of what they do to copy jacket #3 collar shape or?

Edit: I mean this photo
i think it looks the way it does because of what the material of the shearling is. Whenever they’ve done it with a more accurate shearling it comes out way better. I’ve messaged Fahdi about if it’s possible to make it bulge out at the sides slightly like this
IMG_1977.png

i think it looks the way it does because of what the material of the shearling is. Whenever they’ve done it with a more accurate shearling it comes out way better. I’ve messaged Fahdi about if it’s possible to make it bulge out at the sides slightly like thisView attachment 1820391
I dont know man for me the shape looks completely different. I think it will look better with the right shearling yes but the shape of the suzahdi one looks weird and not close for me but i could be also wrong. We will only see it if you get the collar with the right shearling.

Last edited:
i think it looks the way it does because of what the material on the shearling is. Whenever they’ve done it with a more accurate shearling it comes out way better

I dont know man for me the shape looks completely different. I think it will look better with the right shearling yes but the shape of the suzahdi one looks weird and not close for me but i could be also wrong. We will 100% see it if you get the collar with the right shearling.
yeah man i’m not even completely sure with that one to be honest. it doesn’t look right to me either i agree. That’s something i can bring up with Fahdi too. They’ve done collars before that are exact too which is the crazy thing
I dont know man for me the shape looks completely different. I think it will look better with the right shearling yes but the shape of the suzahdi one looks weird and not close for me but i could be also wrong. We will 100% see it if you get the collar with the right shearling.

yeah man i’m not even completely sure with that one to be honest. it doesn’t look right to me either i agree. That’s something i can bring up with Fahdi too. They’ve done collars before that are exact too which is the crazy thing
I hope they will do it exactly for you man. I mean if you send them 60-70 photos of the collar then it cant be that difficult to do it exactly like it is on jacket 3. Im very curious of the next photos of the collar you will get. If they do a good work to copy the shape of #3 than i would also ask to get this collar shape.

i sent Fahdi a picture of the real jackets shearling in a day time setting so he can match that color as best as possible View attachment 1820403
I hope he will find the right material this time. The texture of the material on your last photo was already really good. Now only the color is left to be the right one.

Last edited:
i sent Fahdi a picture of the real jackets shearling in a day time setting so he can match that color as best as possible View attachment 1820403
I've offered Suzhadi help getting the color right for the suede, collar and stitching. I've asked them for fabric swatches 2-3 times but they never followed up on it. Offer still stands though, if they are open to sending me some of their materials and i can compare them with the UGG in different lighting.

I've offered Suzhadi help getting the color right for the suede, collar and stitching. I've asked them for fabric swatches 2-3 times but they never followed up on it. Offer still stands though, if they are open to sending me some of their materials and i can compare them with the UGG in different lighting.
that would be really great. I wish there was a way to send over a piece of your uggs shearling so they can get an accurate match for that as well

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back