Walking Dead Rick Jacket

This is the pic i send to them and said this is how the collar material should look like and nothing else. Both are good materials (color and texture)

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 31
The pics from the jacket you posted are looking completely $hit in my opinion. The material from the collar looks not good and also the shape is completely garbage. I dont know why they do the collar shape every time like this. If you compare these pics with the jacket what fangrimes got than you will start thinking that you ordered the jacket from a completely other company. Its horrible.

Edit: Comparison Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpeg
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
The pics from the jacket you posted are looking completely $hit in my opinion. The material from the collar looks not good and also the shape is completely garbage. I dont know why they do the collar shape every time like this. If you compare these pics with the jacket what fangrimes got than you will start thinking that you ordered the jacket from a completely other company. Its horrible.

Edit: Comparison Pictures
You’re totally right man I’ll just send these 2 pictures as reference right now

Hey guys kinda new in here and I have the same issue with nick01234. I purchased a jacket from suzahdi like a month and a half ago and today I finally received some pictures which made me disappointed because of the collars look and shape. What do you think?
Why did they suddenly start making such terrible collar shapes for everyone? It would be better to leave it symmetrical...

Why did they suddenly start making such terrible collar shapes for everyone? It would be better to leave it symmetrical...
They said to me they do this because the collar of ricks jacket in the show was also asymmetrical but i cant find any pic of rick wearing the jacket where you can notice this but i dont know. I dont like the asymmetrical collar from them it looks very ugly.

They said to me they do this because the collar of ricks jacket in the show was also asymmetrical but i cant find any pic of rick wearing the jacket where you can notice this but i dont know. I dont like the asymmetrical collar from them it looks very ugly.
Maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-12-22-48-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12-22-48-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    873.8 KB · Views: 19
You’re right they can, that’s why I send them this one which I found in the earlier pages. I think this was fangrimes’s not sure though
i sent them that picture as well. i talked to fahdi today on the phone and he said to give him a few days to source the material. after that it’s just finalizing the design for it and it should be finished

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back