Walking Dead Rick Jacket

If you could post more that would be amazing, I’m currently looking at one of these now and although this thread is outstanding in all regards, I’m a little lost! I found the White Sheep Leather site, and they are a little cheaper than Suzahdi, but I’d rather pay the extra if it’s a better jacket as it would be a jacket I’d wear. Thanks in advance, and yours does look great!
For sure! If you’d like me to show off something in particular about the jacket just let me know. I’d advise you to stay away from White Sheep Leather because from what I’ve heard the quality is awful. I’d say that your best choice would be the Suzahdi jacket. It’s pretty decent, is delivered to you quickly and is cheaper than the Magnoli one. If you don’t feel like taking it to a tailor after receiving it, maybe sending your measurements to Suzahdi before ordering it would be a good idea, though the tailoring work shouldn’t be an issue and isn’t that complicated. Overall I’d say that it is a pretty nice jacket, the quality is good and it fits good when tailored. However, as others have pointed out, the jacket feels heavier than expected, though it isn’t a heavy jacket by any means, and also, upon ordering it, mine had a pretty strong smell of suede, but again not too big of an issue. Let me know if you need anything else!

DA48786D-517D-4725-81F1-BA57BA80350D.jpeg

3E510CF3-8112-48B2-B84C-6AB32F27CD20.jpeg

52C2A0F3-9763-4972-BEA5-1B54EB116EEF.jpeg

7462D610-A5A4-4EAA-9125-1010B8F3EDA6.jpeg

Last edited:
If you could post more that would be amazing, I’m currently looking at one of these now and although this thread is outstanding in all regards, I’m a little lost! I found the White Sheep Leather site, and they are a little cheaper than Suzahdi, but I’d rather pay the extra if it’s a better jacket as it would be a jacket I’d wear. Thanks in advance, and yours does look great!
On January 6, I wrote to the white sheep leather and asked to send photos of their jacket, they answered and sent a couple of photos as you can see. I would not recommend this jacket

Attachments

• IMG_20230106_075103_481.jpg
    IMG_20230106_075103_481.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20230106_075100_415.jpg
    IMG_20230106_075100_415.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20230106_075055_780.jpg
    IMG_20230106_075055_780.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20230106_075052_300.jpg
    IMG_20230106_075052_300.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20230106_075049_844.jpg
    IMG_20230106_075049_844.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
For sure! If you’d like me to show off something in particular about the jacket just let me know. I’d advise you to stay away from White Sheep Leather because from what I’ve heard the quality is awful. I’d say that your best choice would be the Suzahdi jacket. It’s pretty decent, is delivered to you quickly and is cheaper than the Magnoli one. If you don’t feel like taking it to a tailor after receiving it, maybe sending your measurements to Suzahdi before ordering it would be a good idea, though the tailoring work shouldn’t be an issue and isn’t that complicated. Overall I’d say that it is a pretty nice jacket, the quality is good and it fits good when tailored. However, as others have pointed out, the jacket feels heavier than expected, though it isn’t a heavy jacket by any means, and also, upon ordering it, mine had a pretty strong smell of suede, but again not too big of an issue. Let me know if you need anything else!

View attachment 1662982
View attachment 1662983
View attachment 1662984
View attachment 1662981
That’s awesome, thanks. I’m based in the UK so would likely look at sending my measurements so to ensure it fits on arrival, it does look great though. From what I can see they have put a lot of work in to making it better. Would you consider it a jacket of enough quality to wear as a normal, and not just a prop?

On January 6, I wrote to the white sheep leather and asked to send photos of their jacket, they answered and sent a couple of photos as you can see. I would not recommend this jacket
Thanks for the heads up, looking at these pictures and the post before, the Suzahdi definitely looks like the better option. I think the other Magnoli one looks good but it’s a bit out of my range at this time. Have you got one yourself?

That’s awesome, thanks. I’m based in the UK so would likely look at sending my measurements so to ensure it fits on arrival, it does look great though. From what I can see they have put a lot of work in to making it better. Would you consider it a jacket of enough quality to wear as a normal, and not just a prop?
Nah it is definitely a jacket that you could wear on a regular basis, i wear it pretty often and it feels like any other jacket! The quality really is decent, and comparable to any good quality jacket. My only complaint is that the fur seems to be kind of cumbersome and heavy, if that makes any sense.

Nah it is definitely a jacket that you could wear on a regular basis, i wear it pretty often and it feels like any other jacket! The quality really is decent, and comparable to any good quality jacket. My only complaint is that the fur seems to be kind of cumbersome and heavy, if that makes any sense.
Sweet, that sounds exactly what I’m after, not too fussed about the weight and the fur doesn’t bother me too much either. It’s an awesome jacket and I’ve been trying to find decent one for ages. This thread has been a massive help as I’ve been really wary of buying one in the past. I think my mind is pretty much made up now though! Thanks again for the pictures, much appreciated, I’m glad I’ve been steered away from the White Sheep one as that was seeming to be the best option considering my location.

Sweet, that sounds exactly what I’m after, not too fussed about the weight and the fur doesn’t bother me too much either. It’s an awesome jacket and I’ve been trying to find decent one for ages. This thread has been a massive help as I’ve been really wary of buying one in the past. I think my mind is pretty much made up now though! Thanks again for the pictures, much appreciated, I’m glad I’ve been steered away from the White Sheep one as that was seeming to be the best option considering my location.
You’re welcome! It’s funny because I was in the exact same situation before stumbling across this thread, I was literally about to buy the White Sheep Leather one, I’m glad I didn’t lol. Keep us updated once you receive and I hope you’ll like it

You’re welcome! It’s funny because I was in the exact same situation before stumbling across this thread, I was literally about to buy the White Sheep Leather one, I’m glad I didn’t lol. Keep us updated once you receive and I hope you’ll like it
I sure will, glad to know I’m not the only one who was in limbo for so long! I’ve just got my measurements and I certainly don’t fit the regular mould so custom it is, I’ve reached out to them so hopefully they will get back to me in decent time!

what do you think about the texture, color and quality of the suede?

what do you think about the texture, color and quality of the suede?
It’s really good, I’ve never had a suede jacket before so I wouldn’t know how to compare it, but it’s definitely good quality. As for the color, I’d say it’s really accurate to the one displayed on the show. The quality of Suzahdi one really isn’t an issue, it would be comparable to any jacket that you would wear outside, really.

i agree with you about the collar it looks heavy and thick but the color and texture looks great and there is a small remark about the shape of the collar it looks kind of rough probably because it is thick
It’s really good, I’ve never had a suede jacket before so I wouldn’t know how to compare it, but it’s definitely good quality. As for the color, I’d say it’s really accurate to the one displayed on the show. The quality of Suzahdi one really isn’t an issue, it would be comparable to any jacket that you would wear outside, really.

i agree with you about the collar it looks heavy and thick but the color and texture looks great and there is a small remark about the shape of the collar it looks kind of rough probably because it is thick
Indeed, that’s exactly how I felt, but I reckon that it could maybe get fixed? However it’s not a big deal tbh.

Afternoon all, before I chimed in on this thread I’d asked WSL if they could do brass zips, browner side panel material etc, they said they would send photos. I just got this one through, the suede still looks quite light but it certainly isn’t the purple looking panels seen previously. I’ve asked for some other more specific pictures so when I get them I’ll share them. Any thoughts?

F2CCB798-660F-42DD-BCC8-1E8BDF6D38B1.jpeg

Afternoon all, before I chimed in on this thread I’d asked WSL if they could do brass zips, browner side panel material etc, they said they would send photos. I just got this one through, the suede still looks quite light but it certainly isn’t the purple looking panels seen previously. I’ve asked for some other more specific pictures so when I get them I’ll share them. Any thoughts?

View attachment 1663963
The quality seems to be lacking imo

View attachment 1663963
I have and still use the original WSL Rick jacket, the colours look a lot better on this version than they do on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20230203_225822.jpg
    IMG_20230203_225822.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 85

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back