Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Всем привет,

Недавно я купил эту куртку UGG маленького размера, чтобы затем узнать, что эта версия куртки UGG на самом деле является образцом модели до того, как они были официально проданы. Отличие от «обычных» только в том, что сзади есть дополнительный шов. Это означает, что существует как минимум 3 варианта коричневого UGG + 2 других цветовых решения, черный и коричневый. Просто решил поделиться этим классным открытием со всеми! К сожалению, из-за того, что он небольшого размера, я не планирую хранить его долго, так как мне предпочтительно нужен средний или большой размер. Написал о желании обменять в разделе "Хочу купить" для всех желающих:)

[спойлер]
View attachment 1653970
View attachment 1653971
[/спойлер]
Hello friend, could you take measurements of the sleeves and other parts of the jacket and post a photo please

Всем привет,

Недавно я купил эту куртку UGG маленького размера, чтобы затем узнать, что эта версия куртки UGG на самом деле является образцом модели до того, как они были официально проданы. Отличие от «обычных» только в том, что сзади есть дополнительный шов. Это означает, что существует как минимум 3 варианта коричневого UGG + 2 других цветовых решения, черный и коричневый. Просто решил поделиться этим классным открытием со всеми! К сожалению, из-за того, что он небольшого размера, я не планирую хранить его долго, так как мне предпочтительно нужен средний или большой размер. Написал о желании обменять в разделе "Хочу купить" для всех желающих:)

[спойлер]
View attachment 1653970
View attachment 1653971
[/спойлер]
Я тут новенький и ничего не понимаю, подскажите где можно посмотреть объявления о продаже?

View attachment 1628467
I have a suzadhi jacket I’ve owned for a bit (hence the wearing and stains) and I think they’ve improved a lot since when they used to make the jacket, there are still issues such as the collar not doing the curving thing and the shoulder do rise a bit but since I’m a smaller framed dude that isn’t really a issue for me. Also for some reason they decided to use like a dark corduroy for the sides which while it does look nice it obviously isn’t accurate.

That suzahdi jacket you have, the main color (NOT side panels) looks to be more blackish than the other pics i've seen of the suzahdi jacket. Did you dye it yourself to make it more dark?

I recently received the Suzahdi Jacket, I ordered a size L to mimic the Large one that Andrew was wearing, I’m 6 feet and about 155lbs and man, was it boxy. It looked way too big but was also way shorter than I imagined, it felt like it was very disproportionate. And the collar feels just too big and doesn’t seem to want to stay in place. I had to take it to a tailor to be able to actually wear it outside, and after to going back and fourth it looks fine as of now. I would give the Suzahdi Jacket a 6/10, might as well go with the Magnoli one for 100 bucks more, that’s what I was originally going to do but the wait was too long. If some of you guys are planning on getting the Suzahdi one, I would advise to wait a bit more and be ready to take it to tailor once you receive it.

I recently received the Suzahdi Jacket, I ordered a size L to mimic the Large one that Andrew was wearing, I’m 6 feet and about 155lbs and man, was it boxy. It looked way too big but was also way shorter than I imagined, it felt like it was very disproportionate. And the collar feels just too big and doesn’t seem to want to stay in place. I had to take it to a tailor to be able to actually wear it outside, and after to going back and fourth it looks fine as of now. I would give the Suzahdi Jacket a 6/10, might as well go with the Magnoli one for 100 bucks more, that’s what I was originally going to do but the wait was too long. If some of you guys are planning on getting the Suzahdi one, I would advise to wait a bit more and be ready to take it to tailor once you receive it.
See my earlier post on this on page 51. I think i'd be more happy with the suzhadi given the price, wait time and not being lied to for months.

See my earlier post on this on page 51. I think i'd be more happy with the suzhadi given the price, wait time and not being lied to for months.
Yeah I’ve read it, but I just feel like the quality of the Suzahdi jacket just isn’t it, it feels a bit too heavy and doesn’t look as flexible and comfy as Rick’s one. Maybe if you wanna get the Suzahdi one, give them your own measurements, however, even though I’ve been talking **** about the jacket the waiting time and service was impeccable, I’ve asked to receive it 21 days and I received it 19 days after my purchase. But then, the better version would be the Ugg jacket then if not the Magnoli? However the Ugg one seems impossible to find, so I’m a bit lost rn.

Here’s what the current Suzahdi jacket looks like for those who would like to know, I could post some more pictures if needed. This is a size L after being tailored.

Attachments

• 485A6373-F51E-4939-B86A-2FADEF124D76.jpeg
    485A6373-F51E-4939-B86A-2FADEF124D76.jpeg
    632.3 KB · Views: 211
Hi everyone,

I recently snagged up this UGG jacket in a size small to then find out that this version of the UGG jacket is actually a sample model from before they were officially being sold. The only difference from the «normal» ones is that it has an extra seam at the back. This means that there are at at least 3 variants of the brown UGG + the 2 other colorways, black and tan. Just thought i'd share this cool discovery with everyone! Sadly with it being a size small, i'm not planning on keeping it for long as i'd preferably need a medium or Large. Posted about it wanting to trade this in the "Want to Buy" section for anyone interested :)

hello there did you say that you are looking to sell your size small ugg jacket I would be very interested if you are thanks

That suzahdi jacket you have, the main color (NOT side panels) looks to be more blackish than the other pics i've seen of the suzahdi jacket. Did you dye it yourself to make it more dark?
Sorry about the long wait on the reply, but no I haven’t dyed anything on the jacket just wore it everyday for about a year

So where do i really begin with this. I received my jacket from Magnoli in March and to say i was disappointed is putting it lightly, all my motivation to make this post simply vanished. To put it this way, i used it less than 5 times overall before selling it to someone else for less than half the price. I actually much prefer the first version of their jacket than this new one. So to start off, i'm lucky enough to have had the ability to compare this to the actual UGG jacket. We'll start off with these 3 pictures. The first picture is the actual UGG jacket, second picture is the first version from Magnoli and the last picture is the jacket i received in March.
I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts but in my eyes, the first version definitely looks better than the newest version. The newer one feels better to use and to the touch however.

The Collar:
Not much to say here really as i believe the pictures speak for themselves.

The Lycra:
Not all that much to say here, the color of the lycra looks ok on its own, but compared to the UGG you can clearly see that the color is way off. The lycra is soft and comfortable. Only complaint here is the color.

The Shoulders:
Personally the shoulders on these replica jackets is what kills it for me as they all seem to have the issue of being too boxy. Magnoli, Suzhadi and White Sheep Leather. I was told the shoulder issue on the Magnoli jackets were sorted out as another member here sent an XL in to magnoli to make blueprintes from. Indy's jacket definitely still have this issue, i've also heard of some having shoulders worse than Suzhadi who puts shoulder pads in the shoulders. The first Picture is the shoulder of the UGG, second picture is the shoulder from the Magnoli jacket and the third photo is how the Magnoli shoulder looks with my arm out. You can clearly see how the UGG naturally hangs off while the Magnoli dosen't. I've added 2 videos as well doing a T pose demonstrating the shoulder issue. The first video is the UGG and the second video is the Magnoli.

The Suede:
So the Suede itself on the jacket feels to be good quality, a bit rougher than the UGG and a bit darker but overall i think the suede is good.
Edit: I don't think this really matters as i've heard from others who also got a Magnoli jacket this year, we've all got different suede.

Issues:
So with my newest jacket i ran into 2 issues. First one being that the side pockets weren't angled quite right. I reached out to Magnoli about this but to fix this, the front of the jacket jacket would of had to been remade. Second issue is that the cuff on the arms were bigger than the measurements i provided. Magnoli kindly offered to sort this out by sending me a pair of cuffs so i could bring it to a tailor or send it back to them to fix it. Attached picture is of the waist pocket.

Experience with Magnoli:
So my experience with Magnoli with this jacket has been quite rough. I was told at one point "Hey, your jacket is due to ship next week" Just for them to turn arround next week and say "Production is ready to make your Jacket" In other words, they hadn't even started on it from what i understood. This didn't happen once, but twice. I fully understand that Delays can happen, but telling me at January 19th that they are working on the collar and the jacket is due to be shipped January 31st when they actually started making the jacket the 14th of February dosen't sit quite well with me personally.

Overall:
I think the jacket is overall ok and would probably be satisfying for a "casual" fan who just wants something similar. For those of us who are into the details and wants the closest thing possible, it still has quite the way to go. With the wait time of 7-8 months, it's hard to really recommend this to anyone sadly.
After some time with my Magnoli, I definitely agree in terms of coloring and fit. The shoulders are still stiff rather than rounded, and the jacket definitely feels short in the torso area. I figured being a size Large the jacket would be sized accordingly, but even then it still feels fitted rather than larger.

I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your SUZAHDI jacket. I understand that the fit of the jacket did not meet your expectations and that it required some tailoring to make it wearable.

I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, we value customer feedback and use it to improve our products and services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the misfit of the jacket.

We offer custom made jacket service for our customers, where we tailor the jacket according to your specific measurements. This will ensure that the jacket fits you perfectly and meets your expectations.

If you could provide us with more details about your experience and any suggestions on how we can improve our products and services, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your patience and for choosing our brand. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Last edited:
My issues were that the jacket felt a bit disproportionate, it was short in length but the sleeves were too long. Also, I had a hard time keeping the collar down. However, after wearing it a few times, the jacket is actually great after I tailored it, it fits perfectly and I don’t have any issues with the materials and quality of the jacket and the customer service and delivery are also impeccable.

Hello everyone I just wanted to share something I noticed on the screen used UGG. I’m currently editing a video going over a lot of details on the jacket and I don’t know how I didn’t realize this while wearing the jacket but they also removed the sleeve lining from the jacket as well as the back lining. Just thought everyone would like to know

Here’s what the current Suzahdi jacket looks like for those who would like to know, I could post some more pictures if needed. This is a size L after being tailored.
If you could post more that would be amazing, I’m currently looking at one of these now and although this thread is outstanding in all regards, I’m a little lost! I found the White Sheep Leather site, and they are a little cheaper than Suzahdi, but I’d rather pay the extra if it’s a better jacket as it would be a jacket I’d wear. Thanks in advance, and yours does look great!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back