Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon's New Bike Replica Build

Ok. Just saw this. In the show, it looks like he has a tool roll or a water bottle to the left of the light and a Glock 17 stuffed in the strap that holds it on. Lol, wat?
IMG_8040.jpg

Another dumb question, looking at the tree from classic moto, it looks like they shaved off the steering stops. Can anyone confirm this? If you got one from them, what keeps the handlebars from hitting the tank?
IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

Thank you!
You could do the roadracers trick. Shave off the tabs and drill 2 holes and put two allen bolts there at stopper lugs in the position you want. For better equipped bikes they would put a delrin bushing under the head of the allen so it wouldn't mar the triples or frame in a crash. If the allen snapped off they would just replace the allen. quick and easy.
1596060372735.png

OK, guys, I need you to break this down for me like I'm six years old. lol

For the R6 front end conversion, is it correct to say that normally we would send out our Nighthawk lower and stem and the R6 upper clamp to Classified Moto, CM would do their magic and send it back...but because they are incommunicado right now, a work around would be:

Have a local shop press out the stem from the Yamaha lower, and replace it with a stem conversion from cognitomoto: STEM CONVERSION
and then buy the upper triple clamp from CM?UPPER TRIPLE CLAMP

Would that work?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back