W.I.P werewolf first time using monsterclay.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zebracardeath

i like the texturing around the mouth and bridge of the nose but I'm not sure about the nostrils, they look sort of ambiguous. this looks like its going to be a fitted mask; right?

i like the texturing around the mouth and bridge of the nose but I'm not sure about the nostrils, they look sort of ambiguous. this looks like its going to be a fitted mask; right?
Thanks. Yeah the nostrils are giving me problems, I have yet to finish them. I'm doing little at a time. This is going to be a display piece, maybe I'll run some generic masks too. Thanks for the feedback

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
It's looking very good so far! Monster Clay definitely has a bit of a learning curve, but once you got it, it's a very fun clay.