W.I.P. Batman Costume - Comic Hybrid - Halloween Suit-up Pics!

Re: W.I.P. Batman Costume - Arkham/Comic Hybrid - Pics!

Alright now we just need a symbol and a shave and your golden. I had issues with the gauntlets holding my cape open too. Luckily they were easily removable. No one can see them anyway if you have a big cape.

Not a huge update. Got some better cowl pics of it on me.

300943_2416586010720_1133452190_2845648_462229459_n.jpg

321563_2416586410730_1133452190_2845649_1815346188_n.jpg

I wonder what's made these comic style Batman costumes so popular this year... it seems like we're all doing them.

How do you plan on attaching your emblem? I heard to just use sticky back foamies and remove it when you're done... Somehow, that doesn't sound like it would hold up very well to me.

Following your foam build and looking forward to that. I agree, we need a clean shave to look the part!! It'll grow back fast!

Looks great. I'm looking forward to how you add the emblem to your suit, as I'm doing the same :)

his website is reevz666.com

this is kickass. just a TEENY suggestion..a small amount of shoulder padding would really make this costume. I know you're going for the natural look which is great, I just think it needs that little bit of extra there. otherwise, this is killer!!

Gloves need painting, fins need attaching, head of the new "Morph" suit needs removing... and I am not wearing the chest piece and I might not cause this looks badass! I also still need the chest piece attached... I'll be sewing it on. I am the Bat Man. Thanks again Shawn Reeves for the awesome cowl and thanks to Bob Kieffer for all his tips, suggestions and all round awesomeness!

IMG_3319.jpg

Re: W.I.P. Batman Costume - Comic Hybrid - Pics!

I agree, it does look badass! I'd like to see the bat emblem on the suit. Nice work!

Gloves are painted. New belt is done. Emblem attached although most is covered by the front closing cape.. I can reveal buy spreading cape with arms. I still need to attach fins.. But I also still need to make those. Otherwise this costume could be worn.

Pic of the belt...

IMG_3323.jpg

Suit is done minus the eye makeup but I didn't feel like doing that for just a suit up for pics. I will do that on Halloween. Will have lots of pics then as well.

And course this is only the beginning.. I'll be upgrading and creating more Bat looks in the future.

Lotsa pics...

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

Re: W.I.P. Batman Costume - Comic Hybrid - Complete!

Everything looks great! Really makes me want to work on a suit now. Great job!

GJ awesome work on ya bat project bra!!!! i'm lovin' it an th' cowl great work same /w/ th' buckle details rocks it bra!!!!

Great attention to detail. The gloves came out great with the fins. Are the fins made from foam? What paint did you use on the gloves?

I like your AA bat emblem too. What's it made of, and how was it attached to the suit?

GJ, the completed suit looks amazing!

The emblem is the Hush emblem. Fins are foam rubber wrapped in matching pleather. Emblem is marine grade vinyl.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back