Visitors Peace Ambassador Uniform..

Beechy McFly

Sr Member
I still need to take pics of my recent V uniforms, as I just got a Shocktrooper and Inspector General ( Phillip's ) Uniform.. But in the meantime, here is my latest V uniform.. Visitors Peace Ambassador uniform..

visitorspeaceambassador.jpg

Nice score:thumbsup can't wait to see your other costumes. I think the original costumes hold up well, and am still hoping that we get a nicer shock trooper uniform when the show returns as most of what the Visitors are wearing, just does not have the same pizazz as the original uniforms.

Nice score:thumbsup can't wait to see your other costumes. I think the original costumes hold up well, and am still hoping that we get a nicer shock trooper uniform when the show returns as most of what the Visitors are wearing, just does not have the same pizazz as the original uniforms.

Very true Moo.. Even though I am a fan of V: The New Series, it does have it's flaws.. Let's just hope the troops coming in the armada have some kind of Shocktrooper uniform.. Once I've moved, I'll get some pics done.. Got them through JK, I know people have had issues in the past, but he has picked up his game..

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back