Vampire batman display

Friko

A few years back I made a vampire hunter batman suit for sdcc. The following year I updated it and wore it again. Since then it has been crammed in a box out of sight and out of mind. I came across it and decided to permanently affix it to a mannequin for display. I've decided to once again update it and add more elements to it. I figure this way it's on display and I can finish it once and for all.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I decided to add inserts for the eyes and mouth of the cowl. The rest of the suit would appear filled, so should the focal point. I used a messed up cast from the bram stoker piece and airbrushed it. It's definitely going to change the look of the cowl.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 118
Here is a quick pic of the suit. Still needs a lot of work.
image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Damn iPad! Always flips the pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 121
WOW! This looks absolutely killer. Love the idea, and the Dracula mouth piece will look amazing. Great, out of the box, thinking!
Thanks, I appreciate your comments and I'm glad that you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some photos of the finished Bram mouthpiece inside of the cowl, as you can see I still need to do some high places. I also added two small blood viles to his utility belt.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

took forever but im back to work on this guy...
sculpted some eye inserts with the taxidermy eyes i'll be using for the final piece. I got a few new medals to adorn him with. One is used during exorcisms and for wording off evil. Another is a protective seal.
been a while 352.JPGbeen a while 351.JPGbeen a while 332.JPGbeen a while 326.JPG

That jaw sculpt is fantastic. It's an interesting juxtaposition to have the vampire hunter being a vampire...fits Batman very well all things considered

Isn't vampire vampire hunter Batman basically Blade? I always think of Batman the way they interpreted Blade for the movies. Your costume and appliances look great.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back