Value of Richard Coyle assembled C&S Blaster (Blade runner)?

tobystactical

I have a C&S (Coyle and Steinschneider) Blaster from Richard Coyle. I bought it fully assembled by Coyle maybe around 8 years ago. I don't remember exactly how long I've had it but my interests have changed so I want to sell it. Wondering if anyone can comment on the version, value, and where is a good place to sell it. It looks to be mostly plastic but with a metal barrel. Maybe some other parts are metal in it but I can't readily tell since it's all assembled. The rear trigger operates the hammer; the front trigger does nothing. And the bolt operates up and back smoothly. It also has five red LED's that turn on and off with a toothpick. I feel like the cylinder should rotate out but I can't figure out how. It is loaded with replica bullets. I also have a printed note from Coyle about the operation of the gun. It has been stored in my safe the entire time in my possession. Here are some photos. Let me know if more are needed for identification.
2014-12-29233735.jpg
2014-12-29233742.jpg
2014-12-29233810.jpg
2014-12-29233827.jpg
2014-12-29233833.jpg

This is a early C&S model (before the worldcon version). You can find the full history from Colye's own page.

http://www.racprops.com/issue4/projectbr_pt1/

As for the value, it has gone down since the worldcon version came out, but still it is part of the Blade Runner blaster history piece, and worth some money. I would guess around $200-$300 or how ever much money someone is willing to pay for it. The best place to sell it is eBay. JMHO.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back