Vader Reveal and Vader Costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lord Abaddon

Sr Member
You're welcome Joe.

One question...is that a TESB outfit? I marked the files that when the show was here, but I can't honestly remember if the plaque said that or not.

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Mar 19 2006, 06:32 PM
You're welcome Joe.

One question...is that a TESB outfit?  I marked the files that when the show was here, but I can't honestly remember if the plaque said that or not.
[snapback]1209032[/snapback]​
Looks like ROTJ to me.

Excellent pics by the way Mike. Thanks for sharing.

KevVader

Sr Member
.....looks like a mixture of ESB & ROTJ parts.....buckle is ROTJ....beltboxes look a little ESB, chestbox looks ROTJ as does the dome, but the facemask looks a little ESB.....

GINO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most of the suit is ROTJ. The rest is non-film used. No ESB anywhere.
Gloves, and belt are not film used.

Fatherless One

Originally posted by GINO@Mar 20 2006, 03:09 AM
Most of the suit is ROTJ. The rest is non-film used. No ESB anywhere.
Gloves, and belt are not film used.
[snapback]1209178[/snapback]​
Agreed.