Vader Items.

Bountyhunter Niko

Hi there.

The same guy offering the Vader lid is also offering the rest of the Hard Parts. Is this stuff any good? How much would you pay?

Thanx , Niko. ( Vader novice.)

Hard to hell from the pic but...

Shins are GT ABS - they're nice but the FG versions are nicer.

Chest box and belt are GT as well (from what I can tell) and aren't accurate but good for trooping.

Chest armour seems to be a painted GT - not sure what version though. Once again, good for trooping.

Helmet? Dunno. Almost impossible to tell in a profile shot... But I can see that the paint on the dome isn't that good, but then again, I'm guessing that's just compression. :) Ask for a better pic of this.

Hope that helps.

if it's from the ebay seller (x_t_r_m) i think it is then the shins are fiberglass.. i would think if your getting it for a little over 1000 or under your getting a far deal. everyone i know that delt with him where pleased.

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ May 24 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]1249600[/snapback]</div>
if it's from the ebay seller i think it is then the shins are fiberglass.. i would think if your getting it for a little over 1000 or under your getting a far deal. everyone i know that delt with him where pleased.
[/b]

Hi there.

I have been offered these items from a guy down here in OZ. He was putting together a Vader - but has chosen not to. He is a little vague on the origins. He thinks they came from a guy in Brazil. He has offered them to me for cheap. About $800 US. or for a trade for a TK or TB.

But I just brought a Rubies from the Junk yard. Would people keep the Rubies or go with this Armour? ( I will keep the Pleather from the Rubies.)

Thanx , Niko.

GO FOR IT.. 800 for everything is a great deal... the helmet else where might get you for at least 400.
the cheapest i seen a good gt chest box go for is 175 to 250 and the belt the same 175 to 250 at the cheapest. and the chest armor for a GT the cheapest i have seen for 235..but that is after you shop around.
If its from the ebay seller x_t_r_m the buy it now for the armor you had shown for 1500.00 or somthing like that

Here is what my rubies looks like after a ton of work.R.O.T.J face style with a ANH widows peak
DSC03947.jpg

its up to you. Good luck with your buy :D

Ya that stuff is definitely better than Rubies...for $800 that is quite decent...considering it's all finished/assembled. Most of the value would be in the helmet so you're getting a great deal on the other stuff...assuming the armor is a reasonable size...the shins look good...

Just FYI, "XTRM" from ebay is TMP here on the RPF. You may want to contact him, but for the price it's a good deal.

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ May 24 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]1249630[/snapback]</div>
GO FOR IT.. 800 for everything is a great deal... the helmet else where might get you for at least 400.
the cheapest i seen a good gt chest box go for is 175 to 250 and the belt the same 175 to 250 at the cheapest. and the chest armor for a GT the cheapest i have seen for 235..but that is after you shop around.
If its from the ebay seller x_t_r_m the buy it now for the armor you had shown for 1500.00 or somthing like that

Here is what my rubies looks like after a ton of work.R.O.T.J face style with a ANH widows peak
DSC03947.jpg

its up to you. Good luck with your buy :D
[/b]

GD that looks amazing, great job. Excuse the OT.

Joe

$800 is a great price for all these items IMO. assuming they are all up to scratch. More pics would be good, its hard to make a judgement with only the side shot of the helmet in particular.

$800 - a top quality set of armour can go for that much in the junkyard here, so all in all it does sound like a good deal - assuming the pieces are all decent quality.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back