Upper body sculpt

Ruffkintoy

Sr Member
Here's some pics of the upper body sculpt in progress.

Chestsculpt1.jpg

Chestsculpt2.jpg

Chestsculpt3.jpg

Chestsculpt5.jpg

Chestsculpt9.jpg

Backsculpt3.jpg

oooooooooooooooooooh , someones been in the gym B)

looks real good, are you doing your own structure and design,? or sticking close to the KPH P1 look?

I like your different take on the torso. I mean how you made the serratus muscles go all away around the top of the abdominals, not human-more alien like.

Thanks, I was using some P1 pics for the front along with some of my own touches. For the back I am using the AVP sculpt for reference and it will have the bumpy look to it.
Mel, I am using a couple different water clay types. Not for any reason other then thats what I had that was moist enough at the time.
Andy, yeah I didn't want to really go off human muscle structure. I don't like the look of that for the pred B)

Damn Chuck your pulling out all the stops this year, how much more are you gonna make. lol
But your stuff is amazing so keep us updated whenever you can.

-Chris

Ok, here's an update. I haven't had much time to work on it the past week or so but did some tonight. I hope to get it done this weekend and molded.

Bumpyfront1.jpg

Bumpy3.jpg

BumpyBack4.jpg

BumpyBack2.jpg

BumpyBack1.jpg

I like how you got the abdominal cage of a predator and not a human looking form. I like how the back has all the bumps and good form of back muscles. Are you going to be adding veins to the arms and add a neck?
Sweet job on the suit torso looks like its going to match your leg sculpt nicely.

:) Another outstanding & incredible piece, Ruff! Yet again, you've moved the bar up another notch!

How you're able to create as many truly great pieces as you do, simply blows my mind...I'm starting to think you've somehow amassed a very talented crew of Oompa-Loompa's who help you by working on all these awesome sculpts 24/7!

:) Another outstanding & incredible piece, Ruff! Yet again, you've moved the bar up another notch!

How you're able to create as many truly great pieces as you do, simply blows my mind...I'm starting to think you've somehow amassed a very talented crew of Oompa-Loompa's who help you by working on all these awesome sculpts 24/7!

No Oompa-Loompa's just this
Mewe.jpg

I like how you got the abdominal cage of a predator and not a human looking form. I like how the back has all the bumps and good form of back muscles. Are you going to be adding veins to the arms and add a neck?
Sweet job on the suit torso looks like its going to match your leg sculpt nicely.

I added some veins to the biceps, I'm not going to add a neck as I'll add a collar on later. Here's pics of what I think is the finished sculpt unless I see something different in the daylight tomorrow before I mold it. Oh and that Batman sculpt isn't mine, it just won't leave my houes LOL

Finishedtorso1.jpg

Finishedtorso3.jpg

Finishedtorso4.jpg

Finishedtorso5.jpg

Finishedtorso6.jpg

Finishedtorso7.jpg

Finishedtorso9.jpg

Finishedtorso8.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back