P1 Head with removable mask + P1 upper body chest painted with armor parts

Predathor87

Hey Predator brothers and sisters!

I want to buy some costume parts! you can see in the thread name what kind.
The new marketplace here is very empty and i found a website where i found what i looking for.
I dont know its safe can someone help me found out?

Alien Creature Mask- Paint Up P1 Style with dreads and rings

I dont have atm any parts of predator costume i read that most of them made by latex the question is that kind of material is so flexible i mean i was wondering how to take on the chest and head cos its looks like the hole is so small idk its fits on me.

And another question is there any kind of head with removable mask cos on that website its seems there is no mask for the head...

I live in Europe so if any UK or another country pred sell some good quality parts pls let me know with price!

Greetings, Predathor87 :

I came across your inquiry, about Predator Costume Parts. Since ou live in the UK there is a company called Dragon Skin Studios. I have ordered, from them. They make some nice pieces. I to have been putting off finishing my Predator Costume. One of the first places I would look, for parts is Dragon Skin Studios. You might also try the Hunters lair forum. Predators costumes and prop building community, for leads and even some members doing commissions on parts and gear. Happy Hunting.

dragonskinstudios.com.png

Hey friend, I’m thinking of getting a suit from Etsy as well and I was wondering what you thought of yours? Like, how it looks, how it fits, visibility, is it real hot....? Also any idea on where I might get weapons?

My suit is very breathable and fits really well. As far as weapons go, we usually build our own or find someone who will do commission work and craft them for you.

Hey friend, I’m thinking of getting a suit from Etsy as well and I was wondering what you thought of yours? Like, how it looks, how it fits, visibility, is it real hot....? Also any idea on where I might get weapons?
Suits are hot and are made to order to fit your size, just all about how much your willing to spend or if you like to build your own. There are many of artists that make them pm me and I can give u some details. As in the weapons those are really hard to come by besides the sideshow prop replicas. Weave might be able to help with that.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back