Limited Run UPGRADE DECALS: Marvel SHIELD Toolbox prop, Nick Fury to Director Coulson

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In the second season episode Afterlife, we see upon closer examination that Fury's Toolbox, besides the blue glow through the top opening, has the same (non-glowing) markings on all 5 other sides.

cube1.jpg

cube2.jpg

cube4.jpg

Since the sides and bottom don't glow, they can be recreated via the black decals provided in this upgrade thread, endorsed by renaissance_man.

I have been working with Jamie in getting the right sizing and spacing for these upgrade decals to his Toolbox, which is now in it's third run:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=227200

And now you can get these to add to your Toolbox, and you can see from the photo steps below how easy the process is:

cubedecal1.jpg

cubedecal2.jpg

cubedecal3.jpg

cubedecal4.jpg

cubedecal5.jpg

cubedecal6.jpg

cubedecal7.jpg

If you would like a set, which are only $8 shipped worldwide, post here and I will provide you with the PayPal address/instructions for these.

- enterprise0216 - SHIPPING 6/8
- Kevin Gossett - SHIPPING 6/8
- bluecoyote - SHIPPING 6/8

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:
Hi Sean, I am trying to see if I can still get on a run for the box, but if so I will definitely want a set. Will be in touch.

Hi Sean, I am trying to see if I can still get on a run for the box, but if so I will definitely want a set. Will be in touch.

If you get in touch regarding a cube kit I can let you know when my next 3D print order will be and I can include a cube with it.

Thanks

PM sent for a combined order. Thanks.

If by combined order you mean to include the cube kit as well, I'm afraid the run has closed and any interest in the kit needed to be posted over in my thread.

I can't update the order to add another kit I'm sorry to say

I may be able to help you out in about a month but for now the 4th run is closed.

If by combined order you mean to include the cube kit as well, I'm afraid the run has closed and any interest in the kit needed to be posted over in my thread.

I can't update the order to add another kit I'm sorry to say

I may be able to help you out in about a month but for now the 4th run is closed.

Sorry about the confusion. I meant I wanted a couple of different items from bobatrek, & the payment details were different in the seperate threads.

Received my decals thanks and the packaging was excellent, always makes me smile, great work :thumbsup

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back