Interest Marvel SHIELD Toolbox prop, Nick Fury to Director Coulson 4th RUN COMPLETE

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After the success of the first run of this prop, I'm open to doing a second run.
Details below are the same as per the original run.

I'm looking to get at least 5-10 people who are seriously interested to get a second run going and to keep the price the same.

The kit will include:
- The un-painted cube with custom fit underside access to the battery...yep this baby will light up, see Season 2 for the light up feature.
- Lid/battery access panel with slide switch access and a custom molded pair of pegs for the LEDs to sit on as well as a recess for a battery holder
- 1 N type battery holder, no battery sorry as international postal regulations are a bit jittery when it comes to posting batteries and I wouldn't want the package to be stopped by customs and delay anyone getting their package.
- 2 Blue LEDs
- 1 miniature slide switch
- 4x screws with brass inserts.
- Small square of diffusion plastic for inside the cube
I'm trying to work the price out at the moment but I am looking at roughly $70 for the full kit ready to go, plus around $18.50 shipping.

A light sanding some black and silver paint and you have your next MCU prop to add to your collection.

Please post if you are interested.

Thanks

FIRST RUN
1. Bluecoyote *PAID*
2. Robl *PAID*
3. Bobatrek *PAID*
4, Vitus
5. Cholden
6. Stormshadow x2 *PAID*
7. tk2647 *PAID*
8. Turnipyodour *PAID*
9. Mynameschris *PAID*
10. TFickser
11. Teddz *PAID*

I did a test build of one of the Cubes and I need to make a slight adjustment to the battery access panel before I have any more printed to sell.
Until then here's a shot of the prop to whet your appetite!

AoSProps_zps39b3528f.jpg

AoSProps_zps39b3528f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Marvel SHIELD Toolbox prop, Nick Fury to Director Coulson

Sounds very cool. I'm in.

Interested depending on when and how long they will be available.

Interested depending on when and how long they will be available.

I'm aiming to get the kits done and ready to go in about 2-3 weeks.

As for how long they will be offered for, I can't say, I may just do a short run and call it a day or extended and do a second run, it really depends on the level of interest in the kit passed the first 10 kits.

Great.
That's 10 members, I'll get to work on putting kits together but it may be a week or two as I have to fit this in around work.
I will post an update soon and PM everyone when payment is due.

I will keep the list open until I'm ready to
take payment.
If you are interested in a kit please continue to post.

Thanks
Jamie

I will be doing a build up of 1 of the Cubes this weekend, so I'll post photos of the finished piece when it is done.

Still time to post an interest if you would like a Cube kit.

Thanks

I did a test cube build up, one minor battery access panel issue to deal with and I need to order some screws for the panel and I will be ready to start having the cubes 3D printed ready to sell.

A quick shot of the built cube.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back