Announcement Updated Header

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ugh. Is it still doing that? You should be getting a refresh on every page. :(
that function definitely doesn't work for me, not at work using IE, not at home using either IE, Safari or Firefox
Yup, same here. I never timed it, but for me, the header changes around every 12-24 hours, most definitely not every time I change page, forum or thread.

I had Indiana Jones staring at me all day yesterday :lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yup, same here. I never timed it, but for me, the header changes around every 12-24 hours, most definitely not every time I change page, forum or thread.

I had Indiana Jones staring at me all day yesterday :lol
12-24 hrs sound about right to me. Green Lantern for me at the moment

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It changes for me when I go to each Marvel/DC/Star Wars subforum, then back to the original one when I'm on the front page and everywhere else.

I'm fine with it like that. I honestly don't care for over half of the headers, so I end up reloading a dozen times to just get to one that I do like.

It's too bad there's not an option to disable the ones you don't like. Even if it was just a Premium only option, it would be great to have that ability.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a creepy looking kid looking at me, and it wont go away!
That has to be Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". :lol

If you don't want to wait for it to change, you need to do a hard refresh in your browser to get it to change immediately.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Throwing these out there. I won't be offended if you don't use them. I just got inspired and figured I'd share. :cheers

(I created these using the official template)

A new Star Lord header:

And one oldie, but goodie ;)

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Really dig both, but can you save them down at 55%. They are currently HUGE (file size). Reupload, or email them to me and I'll post them up!

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got a few more for ya Art. These are long overdue . . .

I emailed them to you optimized for web as well. :cool

George

Master Member
Whatever changes,I roll with the punches.Just as long as the forum is accessible and isn't turned into something bright yellow,I'm fine with it :lol