Announcement Updated Header

Ugh. Is it still doing that? You should be getting a refresh on every page. :(

that function definitely doesn't work for me, not at work using IE, not at home using either IE, Safari or Firefox

Yup, same here. I never timed it, but for me, the header changes around every 12-24 hours, most definitely not every time I change page, forum or thread.

I had Indiana Jones staring at me all day yesterday :lol

Yup, same here. I never timed it, but for me, the header changes around every 12-24 hours, most definitely not every time I change page, forum or thread.

I had Indiana Jones staring at me all day yesterday :lol

12-24 hrs sound about right to me. Green Lantern for me at the moment

It changes for me when I go to each Marvel/DC/Star Wars subforum, then back to the original one when I'm on the front page and everywhere else.

I'm fine with it like that. I honestly don't care for over half of the headers, so I end up reloading a dozen times to just get to one that I do like.

It's too bad there's not an option to disable the ones you don't like. Even if it was just a Premium only option, it would be great to have that ability.

I have a creepy looking kid looking at me, and it wont go away!
That has to be Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". :lol

If you don't want to wait for it to change, you need to do a hard refresh in your browser to get it to change immediately.

This needs to be one:

eyeoutpulserifle.jpg

Throwing these out there. I won't be offended if you don't use them. I just got inspired and figured I'd share. :cheers

(I created these using the official template)

A new Star Lord header:

RPFHeaderStarLord_Soulinertia.jpg~original

And one oldie, but goodie ;)

RPFHeaderPredator_Soulinertia.jpg~original

Really dig both, but can you save them down at 55%. They are currently HUGE (file size). Reupload, or email them to me and I'll post them up!

Whatever changes,I roll with the punches.Just as long as the forum is accessible and isn't turned into something bright yellow,I'm fine with it :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back