Unified Spirit Evolution! A Digimon build.

SirTysonius

Hello everyone. Well, with my Alphonse Elric armour all finished my mind has begun to turn to my next build. And since I don't want to follow any plans this time, I've decided upon something a little more interesting to do.

Namely one of my favourite digimon: EmperorGreymon.
EmperorGreymon.png

Impressive, ain't he?

I can never keep more than one costume at a time in my room, so I'm going to be recycling a lot of Alphonse armour to make this moster of a digimon.

Since Alphonse's debut is still a month away, I'll be updating with the parts I can make separately (ei: The shoulders, arms, knees, thighs, head and pelvis) and once Supanova is over I will begin merging those parts with what I can reuse from Alphonse.

I'm definately looking forward to this build, and will keep you readers updated as much as I can.

Did this end up getting further along? I would be interested in seeing the final product.

Oh that note, do you have other Digimon related pep files? Or design documents? I would love a Wargreymon design.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back