Underworld: Rise of the Lycans Elder

klmscott12

Here is my Stunt Elder armor. The shackles on the belt are screen used and the helmet is one of the many that were commissioned by Valentine Armories to a third party in Asia.

100_0463.jpg

This one stands next to a wearable Lycan.

100_0465.jpg

GREAT ARMOR!! But I don't think that helmet was used in the third film..
Looks good Kevjh

From what I have been told by one of the guys at Valentine, it is one of the stunts that they had made to help fill the order for the film. There is no way to confirm if this one was seen in the film, but I am happy non-the-less.

Those helmets were in the film:
underworld_rise_of_the_lycans_xl_06--film-A.jpg

Love the display. I have a helmet from UW:Evolution. Would love to get the rest of the costume.

Yes these are the ones used. Valentine's just did Sonja's armor for the 3rd movie they didn't do the death dealers at all.... the other style of helmet would have been used in Underworld 2 in the opening seen.
Kevjh

Those helmets were in the film:
underworld_rise_of_the_lycans_xl_06--film-A.jpg

Love the display. I have a helmet from UW:Evolution. Would love to get the rest of the costume.

Here is my Stunt Elder armor. The shackles on the belt are screen used and the helmet is one of the many that were commissioned by Valentine Armories to a third party in Asia.

100_0463.jpg

This one stands next to a wearable Lycan.

100_0465.jpg

the lycan suit is insane i like it alot have u thought about selling it if so how much im actually looking for a lycan costume if u know where i can find one let me know asap please and thank you

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back