Uncharted weapons (videogame)

Darthdavi79

Hello

I want to know, which has Nathan Drake used owner weapon from videogame?
I think, he used always .45 Defender (silver/Black)

At the Google I have today searched, not all find the match...

then I want KAL-7 weapons, The google said "AK-47" , this is the match from videogame, only SOFTAIR , not real weapons!

Perhaps they help, I hope!

Please only Softair weapons.

I bought a beretta M92 airsoft through Amazon.
The main handgun basically runs as follows.
Uncharted: D.F. - Makarov
Uncharted 2: A.T. - Beretta M92
Uncharted 3: D.D. - Walther P99

The airsoft beretta was about $12.00 - $15.00 and that might have been after shipping, can't recall.

cool, but I didn't want the red button of the barrel and like silver/black...
airsoft / Softair aren't same the words... I think I write often german words. Oh well...

Maybe looking another stuffs.

I want KAL-7 and the Google say "AK"

Orange or red tipped replica guns are the norm these days to show it's not real.
You can always paint it to what you want.

Just check your local laws first. I don't know about where you live but in some countries you might have a problem altering it to look more real - ie doing this in the UK could potentially land you in prison, as it's illegal to "[modify] an imitation firearm so that it becomes a realistic imitation firearm" (s36(1)(b) Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006) :eek

I live in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia where everything is illegal.
Nothing stops criminals from painting the ends of real guns.

You're fine just getting an AK-47 Airsoft. The "kal" in kal-7 is a shortened version of Kalashnikov.The AK-47 is a russian firearm officially known as Avtomat Kalashnikova. Clearly the inspiration for the firearm.

Softair and airsoft, afaik, are the same thing. Both shoot the same 6mm plastic bb's don't they?

And orange tips are nothing spray paint can't fix.

Actually, ever since Uncharted 2 Nate's "main" weapon seems to be the Beretta 92fs nox. Even though it doesn't even technically appear in Uncharted 3 most of the official artwork shows him with that weapon. This is Nate's main weapon in Uncharted: Golden Abyss too.

For Cosplay purposes I would stick with the Beretta as your main handgun. I mean technically you can't really "go wrong" carrying any of the different guns in the game because Drake's constantly picking up something different. However the Beretta 92fs is the most recognizable of all his hand guns.

I use the airsoft's for cosplaying and taking pics but this is the gun I carry for protection. Excellent piece and just as good, if not better, than the Beretta's and you can get them for less money.

400px-Taurus_PT92_AFS.jpg

The Taurus is a solid weapon. A little big for everyday concealed carry for me, but I know guys that use 1911's, so to each their own!

I'm actually looking into getting a Makarov (GREAT reviews, shoots like a charm, and Nate's gun in UDF).:thumbsup

I hope the Makarov doesn't shoot like my old PPK did. :facepalm
That thing was LITERALLY a hand cannon. It was chambered for .380 and kicked like a mule. My 9mm Ruger was smoother by far with little to no recoil.

I hope the Makarov doesn't shoot like my old PPK did. :facepalm
That thing was LITERALLY a hand cannon. It was chambered for .380 and kicked like a mule. My 9mm Ruger was smoother by far with little to no recoil.

Ha! Nice to know! From what I understand, the Mak is only legal here in CA if it's chambered in 9x18 mak, not 9x19 luger.

That's the only kind I've shot, and I liked it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back