Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Digging through some old files I found screen caps I made off the uncharted web site that had some pix.
They would go well with Nate's personal journal.
The Eddy article goes well with the Piracy site listed up the page.

For those that don't know how Eddy and Nate know each other, they where in on a job that went bad and Nate dated Eddy's sister Rika.
She owns the Lumpia Bar in Jakarta
She's one of the girls listed in Nate's U2 journal. (signs for it in Nepal in U2)

Uncharted: Eye of Indra is a 4-episode motion comic released as part of the Uncharted series, serving as a prequel to 2007's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

pix edit 1.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1412246
I think I already ask you; but what is this page just before the 1st ? With a portrait of Elena Fisher ?
I posted it here: Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception , for some reason they reuse pages from later in the diary for when he flips the journal open, you can also see they used the page to the right of as well, and also on the first page of the diary, which doesn't make sense plot-wise. I watched a vid of the remastered version and the first three pages there seem to be blank.

Last edited:
Digging through some old files I found screen caps I made off the uncharted web site that had some pix.
They would go well with Nate's personal journal.
The Eddy article goes well with the Piracy site listed up the page.

For those that don't know how Eddy and Nate know each other, they where in on a job that went bad and Nate dated Eddy's sister Rika.
She owns the Lumpia Bar in Jakarta
She's one of the girls listed in Nate's U2 journal. (signs for it in Nepal in U2)

Uncharted: Eye of Indra is a 4-episode motion comic released as part of the Uncharted series, serving as a prequel to 2007's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

View attachment 1412175
Thanks a lot! They are very welcome!

There is some white stripes, arches and text hidden (?watermarked?) behind the writing in the middle of the page.

At the bow of the ship you can just make out some writing that the ship is pasted over.

If the document is indeed about Drake attacking a Spanish colony it could be from Guayaquil in Ecuador.

There is some white stripes, arches and text hidden (?watermarked?) behind the writing in the middle of the page.

At the bow of the ship you can just make out some writing that the ship is pasted over.

If the document is indeed about Drake attacking a Spanish colony it could be from Guayaquil in Ecuador.
Thanks!

Interesting notes on dates.
The site with the character web pages and Nate's journal. (pre game)
Elena,
10/15/2007
10/22/2007
10/30/2007

Sullie's,
8/17/2007
9/25/2007
10/23/2007

Pirate Crimes,
9/14/2007
10/12/2007

Nates's journal - Press Kit
Opens Coffin
5/9/2007
Note about Elena
5/15/2007
Note about Sullie
5/16/2007
Note about island colony
5/17/2007
Nate's airline pass is actually that of Roger Wendell (comes up pretty much every search you do for airline tickets)
11/19/2005

Other bit's of info
E-Mail Addressees.
Nathan's
ndrake@privateer.com
Sullie's
vsullivan@sullivanantiquities.com
Elena's
ELENAFISHER@UNCHARTED.TV

Nathan's apt
160 Guard Ave, Apt#3
Key West, Florida
The actual Google Earth place on the map is Ocean Key Resort and Spa on Duval St.

U-Boot in Amazon is the U-857 Type IXC/40 (Game doesn't match the type of boat)
Went missing in April 1945 North Atlantic off the coast of the U.S
No explanation for loss.
Crew of 59

Last edited:
Found the map used on p4 of the website journal:

Found the letter from web journal p2

I've extracted these from the Press kit and corrected them with Photoshop (one is a bit more adjusted than the other) in case anyone is interested

Attachments

• mysteryDrake2.jpg
    mysteryDrake2.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 38
  • mysteryDrake.jpg
    mysteryDrake.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 35

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back