Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I realize the this topic was forgot haha, I've done the Among Thieves Journal, and the Drake's Deception, but im with some trouble with this one, i've take the pictures in the first page of this topic and i found this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKyGmqKSjIk
The order of the pages in the video is diferent. but there is some new images that was not in this topic... anyone has finished the journal and could help me ? Very thanks guys!

Well some of his pages at the front are in the wrong order.
All the text is correct and you will notice that the page with the torch is faked since it's near impossible to get a good image of it. (he must have used the pages I posted)

He's also missing the pages in the back with the El Dorado map (and preceding page) as well as the last torn page (map).

He starting page is the lower half of page 14 in Drake's original book (I bought a copy)
The maps are pgs 10-11 but in reversed order.
next pgs 16-17

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time but life intercedes and had to take some time off to deal with issues. This project (along with U3 jiurnal) has been on the back burner too long and I want to get back into it.
I read some of the posts that were made after i left for awhile, but still don't know if all of the chronological order if the pages have been identified yet. ??

I don't think it matters as long as you have all the pages. The game pg. order bounces around so as long as u are happy with a particular order then u should just use it.

Good to have you back DS.

Aside from the Amazon map showing up in the middle and back I don't think anything else has been discovered.

Logo.jpg

Hope this is some help.

I've contacted a guy on Etsy who hand makes and engraves journals if he can make a replica. Obviously, the outside will be done then, leaving the pages for us to do. I'd like to take a shot on the outside, but I'm thinking of accuracy.

The text seems to be based on an actual book by Drake, with a few changes in spelling:
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A20784.0001.001/1:4?rgn=div1;view=fulltext

Based on that text and the screenshot:

The whole land is through growne wood,
the trees for the most part are of large
and high stature, very straight and cleane
without bowes, save onely in the very top.
The leaves whereof are not much unlike
our broomes in England. Among these
tree, night by night, did shew themselves
an infinite swarme of fierie-seeming-wormes
flying in the aire whose bodies (no bigger
than an ordinarie flie) did make a shew,
and give such light as if every twigge on
every tree had beene a lighted candle, or as
if that place had been the starry spheare.
To these wee may adde the relation of
another, almost as strange creature, which
here we saw, and that was an innumerable
multitude of huge Bats or reare mice,
equaling or rather exceeding a good Henne
in bignesse. They flie with marvellous
swiftnesse, but their flight is very short;
and when they light, they hang onely by
the bowes with their backes downeward.

Thank you, I hope the others text pages seen in the game are from this text too.
I am planning to make a journal, but I never saw one complete here.

fddpage1.jpgfddpage2.jpgfddpage3.jpgfddpage4.jpgfddpage5.jpgfddpage6.jpgfddlast page.jpg

So, I dig everywhere in this post to retrieve informations. I've found some of the original pictures use in the journal. The size of these pictures is 9 cm x 12 cm, so I decide to keep this size to make 5 booklets with 5 leaves each (100 pages).
Any help welcome for the order of the pages, art, pictures from the game etc ... Of course I will include the torn map at the end of the journal.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back