Ultimate Batman Begins Grapple Gun. VIDEO ADDED

Helllo;
Are you still making the Dark Knight functional Grappling Guns? I am wanting one built and see that you are the one with the skills. I know that it takes time and money.
Can we discuss this?
John Buckland

PM sent and NO. Gonna finish the originals, offer them to original customers and the try to wipe it all from my memory.

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can provide me with a measurement from their grapple gun.

The length of the outer sleeve covering the barrel.

The-Dark-Knight-2008-movie-props_zps7016c58d.jpg

Thanks
Brad.

I just got a PM from another member about this as well. I did a run that was a disaster because most on the list screwed me and did not pay. I have three of them half built. They are on my to do list. I can let you know when I am done with them after I give the original three people first dibs. They are not cheap and run about $700 each.

I don't think I have the vid anymore but I can check.

Tom

I just got a PM from another member about this as well. I did a run that was a disaster because most on the list screwed me and did not pay. I have three of them half built. They are on my to do list. I can let you know when I am done with them after I give the original three people first dibs. They are not cheap and run about $700 each.

I don't think I have the vid anymore but I can check.

Tom
SOrry to hear the run was a bust (would love to see the video)

Im building A BATarmory gonna use some piece of your build to fill the cage ;) Thx for the ideas ;)
The Gun Looks Awesome you should be proud of it

SOrry to hear the run was a bust (would love to see the video)

Im building A BATarmory gonna use some piece of your build to fill the cage ;) Thx for the ideas ;)
The Gun Looks Awesome you should be proud of it

Thanks. It came out pretty good. I want to get the three new ones done in the next few months so I can leave Batman behind.

Tom

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back