Ultimate Batman Begins Grapple Gun. VIDEO ADDED

WoW! :eek Nice Job. Although I was pissed when I saw it :) . Just bought a real nice resin Grapple, then I see this, and want one. But since you do not plan to sell them I feel better. But I still want one

BTW the below is not an interest list. More like a reason why there would not be an interest list.

I have a couple people interested but it would be very expensive due to parts required, time, etc.

Basically looking at a grand for a finished gun. $200 for the gun, $100 for parts and the rest on many many hours of labor. These just take a really long time. It would also take many months. Three at least.

If I got 10 who wanted one I could knock it down to $750 for a finished gun including one magazine and two fixed broadheads and one removable "bullet." I could offer extra magazines and bullets for cost if I can make the base of the mag out of resin. My first customer got the second left over mag from the prototype and extra bullets as a thank you.

I think that is a whole lot of money and I'm not sure how many would want one that badly. It's just not worth it to do it for less though.

Last edited:
Someone asked about the Noble Collection gun. What you see in the first post under before is what you get. The pics on their website are not what you get. I still think it's a great gun as it comes and just a little paint on the top parts that are supposed to be black would make a huge difference. But what they show on their website is not what you get.

Dude, this is sooooo amazing. What did you charge him for the work?!

Thanks for the kind words. Can't say as it's his business but it was a little less than I am offering now because he was my first and probably only customer on this and he was very very patient.

Love the custom hooks. Very nice modification. Appears to be an alright piece to begin with which is surprising from Noble Collection.

Received a question I thought I would answer here and on the other thread. The bolts and headphone looking jack on the back of the hand grip are on the full Hero prop. The real prop in the Batman Unmasked Gallery has the headphone jack looking thing but not the three bolts, but you can see them in the film. They are on the full hero prop.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back