Ultimate Batman Begins Grapple Gun. VIDEO ADDED

Tom1971

Sr Member
Well it's finally done.

Anyway here she is in all her glory.

This is a converted Noble Collection Grapple Gun.

Video:

Grapple Gun 059.MOV - YouTube

GrappleGun024.jpg

GrappleGun004-Copy-Copy.jpg

GrappleGun010.jpg

GrappleGun012.jpg

GrappleGun015.jpg

GrappleGun017.jpg

GrappleGun025.jpg

GrappleGun027.jpg

GrappleGun029.jpg

GrappleGun031.jpg

GrappleGun033.jpg

GrappleGun035.jpg

GrappleGun037.jpg

GrappleGun040.jpg

GrappleGun043.jpg

GrappleGun046.jpg

GrappleGun048.jpg

GrappleGun049.jpg

GrappleGun050.jpg

GrappleGun052.jpg

GrappleGun054.jpg

GrappleGun055.jpg

GrappleGun056.jpg

GrappleGun057.jpg

GrappleGun058.jpg

GrappleGun002-Copy-Copy.jpg

GrappleGun005.jpg

Before:

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate Batman Begins Grapple Gun

I have a really nice video showing the features but can't get it to upload. I will work on it.

Wow you did an amazing job on this. The seam always took away from this piece and now you've made it look like the real thing. :thumbsup

Truly awe-inspiring. :eek

I consider this piece the pinnacle of replication of this prop. "Ultimate" is a worthy title imo. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks for all the kind words

The video shows the working spring loaded slide, working safety, spinning side wheel things, magnetic holster and bullets in the clips.

Still working on getting that posted

Ultimate indeed. You've taking something which never quite hit the mark and transformed it into something special. Excellent work!

Holy wow. That is just an exceptional job -- it blew my mind to see that! I think you are right on when you say that this is the "Ultimate" Begins Grapple. Very nice work.

Let me know if you need any technical assistance getting that vid to upload, I'd love to see it!

WOW. Just watched the video here at work (while wearing a batsuit for our party) and MY GOD. This is just amazing. Excellent excellent work!

I also like how you took the time to ensure that it was protected from scratching over time ... that is a big problem with most stuff I think.

Now I am going to try to find those grapple hooks for my armory!

WOW. Just watched the video here at work (while wearing a batsuit for our party) and MY GOD. This is just amazing. Excellent excellent work!

I also like how you took the time to ensure that it was protected from scratching over time ... that is a big problem with most stuff I think.

Now I am going to try to find those grapple hooks for my armory!

Thank you. I'm glad everyone likes it.

I can't find the broadheads right now but I'll look again later. There are tons on Ebay and Cabelas. I picked those because they had the look I liked and fit in the gun and magazines. I'll dig out the link and post it as soon as I find it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back