UFO SHADO Mobile 2nd Gen (Pic Heavy)

samster27

This is a scratchbuilt second generation SHADO Mobile I built for the Eagle Transporter Forum "Gerry Anderson build". The idea of the contest was to design and build a craft that would fit into a Gerry Anderson Show. I have posted some pics on this forum last year. but have since undertaken additional detailing and weathering...so this is now the finished item (there or there abouts, still the windscreen wipers to add)

The SHADO Mobile needed to be replaced with something more attack minded. This is the SHADO M.A.V ( Mobile Attack Vehicle ) to take the fight to the incoming alien ships.

Hope you like it.

MAV1.jpg

MAV5.jpg

MAV10.jpg

MAV2.jpg

MAV7.jpg

MAV4.jpg

MAV8.jpg

MAV3.jpg

MAV4.jpg

Just noticed some rust in the launch tubes....need to get rid of that.

Thanks people....rust cleaned from inside tubes, smoke added to front and back of tubes and windscreen wipers added. I think I can say that this is now officially finished. First model actually finished since being a modeller at 16!!!!!

Got lots of nearly finished models...must crack on and finish them. Thunderbird 1 diorama to be finished next.

Will post a few last pics of the MAV changes.

Isn't this a great forum...just love the quality work on it. Lots to aspire to.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back