UD making Green Goblin costume?

GF

Sr Member
I would love to see UD takle the Green Goblin costume as worn by Willem Dafoe In the first Spiderman movie, would that be a hit? I would definetely get one.

GFollano

Last edited:
I don't think they hold a license with Fox so I doubt that will be happening. The Spiderman movies do not belong to Marvel.

I'm not speaking for everyone, but I don't think there is enough general interest for UD to take this on as a replica piece. I think that would be your first hurdle to overcome. The licensing would be a whole other beast.

I'm not speaking for everyone, but I don't think there is enough general interest for UD to take this on as a replica piece. I think that would be your first hurdle to overcome. The licensing would be a whole other beast.

What about the DD costume is it that much in demand? or even the Stormtrooper, unless it's for riding their bike most will get the plastic trooper costumes.

GFollano

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back