Two New Custom Bio Masks

Lflank

Well, it's been raining here all week, and while I was cooped up inside I decided to entertain myself by making a couple of bios. So I gathered some posterboard, some masking tape and some fiberglass resin, and this is what I ended up with:

7603541394_b0bb251fb6.jpg

The one on the right is inspired by the Falconer bio:

7603537850_1b86b0ba2c.jpg

I like the angular look of it:

7603540398_8fff218cdd.jpg

The other one is based on the standard P1 bio:

7603538662_2e417ccf1f.jpg

I like my bios with a plain uncluttered look, but I did add some decoration to the dome portion on this one:

7603539542_4fb3b6e197.jpg

Total cost was, I dunno---four or five bucks. :D

hey dude, i'm in florida too, more east though. but yeah, my grass is growing crazy, and the pools has more algae in. but the rain is refreshing after a day in the sun. right? :D but yeah, hey did you go to miami comic-con this year?

hey dude, i'm in florida too, more east though. but yeah, my grass is growing crazy, and the pools has more algae in. but the rain is refreshing after a day in the sun. right? :D but yeah, hey did you go to miami comic-con this year?

I'm not a "convention" kind of guy--I use my costumes just for fan films. My latest fan film, "Predators: The Hunt" is here:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/27832-predators-the-hunt-my-latest-youtube-cinematic-masterpiece/

I wanted some new bios to use in "Predator vs Stormtroopers 2: Ghost in the Darkness", which I am almost ready to shoot.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back