Interest Tron: Legacy Sam Flynn light cycle helmet (DOT approved motorcycle helmet)

Crimson490

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey programs!
Do any of you Tron-loving motorcyclists have an itching desire for a DOT approved Sam Flynn (or other colored) light cycle helmet?

I'm contemplating my next Tron-themed helmet, and this idea popped up. Thought it made a good idea, with all of the UD Tron suits floating around out there, regardless, it would look cool on its own.

My idea is to take an existing DOT approved helmet and 'bolt on' the Tron styling and lights to the exterior - maintaining the safety of the helmet.

Looking to gauge interest, and if any of you have an idea of a good base helmet to start with, I'm all ears. Thought it would be good to do an open-face helmet as this is closer in design than a full-face helmet. Also, a base helmet that has interchangeable visors for clear vs tinted would be cool.

End of line.

Attachments

• 2010_tron_legacy-wide.jpg
    2010_tron_legacy-wide.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 540
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back