Tron:Legacy safehouse inspired bedroom

Now you need a white robe/jacket, bit prop, and wrist beads:
45a6a824jw1e0idtl51r5j.jpg

I've bought a pair of Yoshimoto Cubes (the bit prop in the film) and put them on the cabinet.
You can get them from the Museum of Modern Art store (MoMA Store).

the floor is amazing, did you have weld all that steel yourself?
No. I hired a renovation team to build it.

WHOA! That is SO awesome!!! How long did it take you from start to finish?
I used about half a year to build this.

Very cool! checking the pics out on my phone. I'm impressed! Now, what happens if the bulbs go out. Can you replace them easily?
Each glass floor can be set off easily. Then I can replace the bulbs.

That is freaking awesome! What did you end up using to light up the door's outline?
There are LED strip lights in the drywall door frame.

You sir are my Hero and when can I come to Beijing and visit? ;)

Congratulations on the amazing build, really took your love of TRON to the next level!

I think you should send pictures of this to Disney so that they can see that people really DO love Tron! Also, maybe it would inspire them to make a Tron themed hotel... Doubtful, but we can dream.

I think you should send pictures of this to Disney so that they can see that people really DO love Tron! Also, maybe it would inspire them to make a Tron themed hotel... Doubtful, but we can dream.
I want to do so. But I have no idea where to send them.
Can you give me some advice?

Holy crap! Just happened to be watching Tron at that exact scene - looked up and was like "Woah!" Amazing job!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back