Transformers: Fall of Cybertron game trailer

I saw that while watching parts of the VGA (or show sponsor awards, as I like to think). The problem is that it wasn't footage of the game. It was just a cinematic. It looked cool though!

I liked War For Cybertron. The designs looks slightly different or maybe just better than in the last game. I wish they'd use this game series for the movies or animated series. Grimlock was technically on Cybertron for a long time in the comic books. He had a tank form.

While the trailer was cool, I'm not a fan of those designs. They look very "Power Masters" like and I never cared for that toyline. If it was closer to real G1 I would have liked it a bit better though. Even with all of that said I would love to see a good Transformers game.

Have you played the game before this one? this is part 2 of the trilogy (or more) and sadly it's as G1 as we'll get until the third game if they land on earth. I wish they'd gotten more of the G1 voice actors but alot of them are retired or worse. RIP Chris Latta.

yeah I have to say I enjoyed War for Cybertron, and this looks to be more of the same sort of action and design. Looking forward to this one :D

It's really hard to judge a game by a cinematic. This seems to be the deceptive norm these days to advertise a game rather than just showing the actual gameplay.

I'm with you, niennumb1. but all in all...gawddamn thats a good trailer. every time I see Bruticus form and Grimlock rock up (guessed who he was before he even transfored ah-thankyou) I get honest-to-god goosebumps. I still haven't played war for cybertron but I sure want to.

I like the shifting in this trailer its more realisticly done than in the movies, I just hope for a movie reboot, with all the characters the way they should look, Ratchet as a white gm ambulance, Megatron as the walther P38, Star Scream as the F-15, Wheeljack as the rally car, Devastator as the yellow behemoth , not the MIB cockroach as in TF2, Shockwave as the galactic hand phaser, why was mass-shifting such a problem or Megatron and Shockwave as a gun, that's how we know them from the cartoons anyway, such a shame to even change the original concept...

Anyway I like this trailer also, hoping for a movie reboot ....Chris Nolan should do it, wonder how he would make the transformers seem believable.

That's Grimlock. Man, what a great video. It definitely did its job because I'll be buying that game when it comes out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back