TOS Battlestar Colonial Blaster - any source for a Lights and Sounds Circuit Kit???

darkev2

Hello

A few years back I purchased a Electronics Kit to add Lights and the Appropriate Sound to a kit of the Original Battlestar Galactica Colonial Blaster from a seller on Ebay who has since left the "net'. I was wondering if there are any other sources for such given I have parts for another Blaster in my STASH. The kit included the circuit (preloaded with the correct sound file) , battery box, fully wired (without switch which at the time was easy to find through AMAZON and speaker.

Any suggestions for a source would be GREATLY Appreciated.

There's a guy in the Netherlands building Colonial blasters and selling via Etsy and Instagram, his blasters have a good electronics package. His handle is TheDutchCylon. Great guy to buy from, I picked up one of his blasters. Maybe he could sell you a kit or point you in the right direction.

There's a guy in the Netherlands building Colonial blasters and selling via Etsy and Instagram, his blasters have a good electronics package. His handle is TheDutchCylon. Great guy to buy from, I picked up one of his blasters. Maybe he could sell you a kit or point you in the right direction.
Thank You!!!!

UPDATE!! I contacted "TheDutchCylon" and sadly he contracts out his electronics and well I'm back to square one (given I really don't expect him to link me to his source). I finally reached the guy who created the circuit kit I purchased but given "poor" quality and "high component prices" he is no longer producing the kit that I purchased from him. So I'm left with a few options; salvage parts from a Toy Blaster and ignore the fact it will not sound like an Old School Battlestar Colonial Blaster, find one of those USB sound modules (forgo the muzzle flash) find a good sound file of the Blaster and install or finally thrown down $300.00 or so to get one of the ready made ones (all the bells and whistles) from the net.

Last edited:
Hello

A few years back I purchased a Electronics Kit to add Lights and the Appropriate Sound to a kit of the Original Battlestar Galactica Colonial Blaster from a seller on Ebay who has since left the "net'. I was wondering if there are any other sources for such given I have parts for another Blaster in my STASH. The kit included the circuit (preloaded with the correct sound file) , battery box, fully wired (without switch which at the time was easy to find through AMAZON and speaker.

Any suggestions for a source would be GREATLY Appreciated.
I don’t know one but I’m willing to help develop one!

I have one of his blasters, the electronics are great, great sound quality bight flashing lights. My only problem with the blaster is its a bit over sized compared to older casting of the screen used version.

This should work:

Hook up the flash led to the speaker outputs to power them. You'll then only need to source a small speaker and the sound effect.

I got these for 3d printed pistols for a sandman gun and Visitors pistol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back