Question Top links not working (answered)

sycor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On the Star Wars theme the links at the top of the page don't work. I mean the Junkyard, OT, etc links. They just redirect to the main page. Just as an FYI. I'm sure you guys are working to fix everything. :)

We are aware of it, and are working on it, but it probably won't be fixed until tomorrow.

Not working.
Just test it, and all of the top links are working for the Star Wars legacy skin (which was the original issue). If you are having a problem with a different skin, please let us know. Also, if you are still having a problem with the Star Wars skin, please clear you browsers cache and cookies, then restart your browser and try again.

The icons at the top of the Dark Background theme don't work now.

edit: and I'm pretty sure they were working this morning.

Problem with links under IE 9.0

Hey mods

Since the board had to be moved to a new URL, I´m having problem with the hyperlinks to the different subforums :unsure

Here are the ones that still work properly:
- Screenused
- Costumes
- Studio scale
- Movie forum

When clicking the other ones, it only brings up the start-site again and I am unable to enter the subforum (Replica props, general modeling, OT, JY).

Issue seems only to be present on IE, firefox works fine :wacko
Is it just me/ my computer or do any of you guys have the same problem?

Markus

Re: Problem with links under IE 9.0

JUST found the other thread about this issue...sorry for double posting :$

Markus

If anyone is having a problem with the top of the page links, please clear your browsers cache and cookies, then restart you browser and try it again. Also, if you are using IE, you may have to repeat the process multiple times, or manually check to make sure that all cache files and cookies have been removed.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back