Tony Stark at The Club

ZacharyHurst

Here are some pics of Tony's night out on the town. this was a 6 week build with a total cost of $350 Details of the build are in one of my other threads.

thats an awesome iron man costume. And you did a good job looking like him..BTW Is that dude wearing a beer box? LMAO

Last edited:
Beer box guy had the right idea for that crowd. girls were walking around in stuff 1'4 that size. this would be the contest that I totally lost in!

There is truth in those comments guys. I really did lose out to a girl in a figure skating flesh toned body suit and some chick in duct tape in thaT ONE CONTEST. the other contests were real and run by the bars and clubs that we entered. its really sad when the crowd reaction is so overwhelmingly huge for all your work and then the bouncer tells you to leave the stage. you just kinda roll with it and accept everyone's booing the judges as your prize. I was stopped a bunch of times on the way out of that club by people telling me I was robbed and asking for just one more picture before we made it out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back