Tom Hardy As New James Bond?

Oh and yes there was once a time clive owen would have been a perfect bond. But i fear these days hes a bit too old to start the role.... who knows....

Anyway so Tom hardy confirmed 2 weeks ago..... and now Henry Cavil is the front runner to be bond again..... Honestly though I really dont believe a single article who who the next bond is till they do the official press release from the makers themselves....

Cavil missed the part when he auditioned for the role at...22 Not in the cards anymore. Seems that Tom is in;)

A new Bond would have to bring back charm to the role - something that both Connery, Moore and even Lazenby had to some extent. I didn't see that in Craig or in of these other guys.

I understand that you'll want to bring the "charm" back in...but, in the PC zeitgeist of today, I don't think it would work as intended:)

Tom Hardy's role in Inception is a pretty good comparison for how he'd be as Bond. Suave and not mumbly at all. I think he'd be great.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back